Securi-T Adhesive Remover Wipes make the process of getting tape adhesive off the skin as painless as possible. These handy wipes will help remove tape, adhesives, and applications stuck to the skin from the removal of ostomy appliances, bandages or tapes with an adhesive backing. Adhesive removers gently dissolves the adhesive to lessen stripping, which reduces the burning or deep irritation of the skin. Securi-T Remover Wipes contain aloe plus Vitamin E, combining to moisturize and combat any trauma done to the skin. The individual wipes make it portable to take when traveling and offer plenty of surface area to get the job done.
When looking for reliable ostomy care products, you can look to the Securi-T brand. Check out Securi-T Lubricating Gel Deodorant to clean and remove odor from ostomy products.
When to Use
You can use the Securi-T Adhesive Remover Wipes whenever you need to remove adhesive residue from your skin. Like residue left from tapes, bandages, or stoma barriers.
Use it when adhesives stick to your skin, making it difficult to remove those barriers, bandages, etc.
- The Securi-T Adhesive Dissolver Wipes helps maintain skin barrier function while moisturizing your skin.
- Use on intact skin.
- They dissolve adhesives.
How it Helps Prevent Skin Damage
The Securi-T Ostomy Adhesive Remover helps protect skin by dissolving the adhesives used with stoma barriers, etc. As the stickiness breaks down, it releases your skin cells, preventing them from getting pulled off. Each time you strip a layer of skin off, you expose underlying cells to unnecessary risks.
How to Apply
- Hollister Securi-T Adhesive Wipes are small and convenient to facilitate the easy removal of adhesives.
- Rub the edge of your protective barrier with a wipe, working its moisture under the lip.
- Allow the dissolving liquid a few seconds to work.
- Gently peel the edge up.
- Pull back away from your skin at a shallow angle to prevent skin stretching and stripping.
- Run the wipe back and forth over the strip containing adhesive as you continue pulling slowly.
- After removing the barrier (tape, etc.), clean the skin with another Securi-T Adhesive Residue Remover to clear any remaining stickiness.
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Dipropylene Glycol Methyl Ester
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Alpha Bisabolol
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- c10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters
- Camelina Sativa Seed Oil
- Olus Oil Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
Features and Benefits
- Easy on the Skin
- Gently Dissolves Tape Residue and Adhesives
- Contains Soothing Aloe and Vitamin E
- Portable Packets
- Manufacturer: Hollister, formerly by Genairex
- Brand: Securi-T
- Product Number: 203050
- 50 Wipes per Box
- Wipe Size: 1-1/4-inch x 3-inch
- HCPCS: A4456