Seca MBCA Medical Body Composition Analyzer is compact and designed for mobile use of body composition analysis. This tool can help diagnose health issues, such as diabetes, obesity, and malnutrition. It measures in low weight and uses the most efficient and precise measurement technology available. It is easy to handle and unique in function and performance.
This highly durable analyzer is made to measure all required parameters, such as muscle mass, fat mass, and body water. The cables are short for simplicity and the mat automatically links to the Wi-Fi touchscreen. The monitor has a large memory capacity that is capabable of storing up to 100,000 measurements. This feature allows for patients therapy records to be stored and documented for many years. Because it is highly mobile, it allows for accurate measurements to be performed in many locations. It is lightweight and comes with a practical handle, basket for patient files, and an optional mobile stand. Like most Seca products, such as the Seca Digital Diaper Scale 852, it is easily moved to different locations for maximum use.
Product Features and Benefits
- Overload Protection
- Lying Measurement
- Patient Data Input
- BMI & Auto-BMI
- Wireless Interface
- Easy Calibration
- Backlit Touchscreen /li>
- Lightweight and Compact
- Auto-Hold & Hold Function
- User-Defined Zero Setting
- Patient Memory Function
- Manufacturer: Seca
- Product Numbers: 525, 4320000009, 4750000009
- Power Supply: Rechargable Batteries, Power Adapter
- Measurement Current: 100 µA
- Measurement Time: Max. 30 Seconds
- Measurment Segment: R/L Arm, R/L Leg, R Half of Body, L Half of Body, Torso
- Measurement Frequencies: 1; 2; 5; 10; 20; 50; 100; 200; 500 kHz
- Measurement Method:8-point Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis>
- Net Weight: 3 kg
- Measure (W x H x D): 252 x 262 x 230 mm
Manuals and Documents
- Product Instructions contains product instructions for use.
- Product Manual contains product information.
MBCA 525 Body Composition Analyzer Video (0:35 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Power SupplyRechargable Batteries, Power Adapter
- Width252 Inches
- Height - Low262 Inches
- Depth - High230 Inches
- Measurement Method8-Point Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- Measurement Frequencies1; 2; 5; 10; 20; 50; 100; 200; 500 kHz
- Measurement SegmentRight \ Left Arm, Right \ Left Leg, Right Half \ Left Half of Body, Torso
- Measurement Current100 µA
- Measurement TimeMax. 30 Seconds
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!