Customers Also Bought
Revolution Pool Lift helps those with limited mobility to be raised or lowered from a pool. Being the most versatile lift manufactured by Aqua Creek Products, the Revolution has an adjustable seat pole and 360-degree rotation that provides increased accessibility for patients. Made with stainless steel, the pool lift permits users to safely enjoy the benefits of swimming. The Revolution Aquatic Lift comes with a waterproof, four-button, and rechargeable handset that allows a user control of how they are placed into or removed from the water. This pool lift has a weight capacity of up to 400 or 500 pounds and is ADA compliant and UL certified.
The Revolution Lift comes in three different options: regular, with the deep draft, and with the spa arm. The deep draft option accommodates for more challenging pool designs, such as a curb, wall, or step that needs to be cleared. The spa arm option has a more relaxed feel with its pull-out leg rest.
The spine board is great for those who cannot sit up but still want to be a part of the fun in the water.
Aqua Creek also manufactures the Aquajogg Pool Treadmill for therapy and exercise applications.
Revolution Pool Lift Features and Benefits
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Water-Resistant Remote Control
- Rechargeable Handset Battery With Wall Mount Charger
- Flip-Up Armrests
- Adjustable Footrest and Lap Belt
- Versatile Applications
Parts and Components
- Revoluation Main Unit
- Control Arm
- Lifiting Arm
- Seat Arm
- 24V Battery
- F-702RLNA-DD Only: Deep Draft Control Arm (Instead of 2), Deep Draft Lifting Arm (Instead of 3), and Deep Draft Seat Arm (Instead of 4)
- F-702RLNA-SPA Only: Spa Seat Arm (Instead of 4), Pull-out Legrest (Instead of 5)
*The spine board attachment doesn't come with the Revolution Lift.*
How to Use
Make sure the handset's battery is charged. Lift the arm of the lift's seat. Sit onto the seat. Lower the seat's arm. Pushing the buttons on the handset, wait for the pool lift to lower the user into the water. Once in the water, raise the arm again, and enjoy the water.
To get out of the pool, sit onto the seat again, after raising the arm. Lower the arm, and, using the handset's buttons, wait to be lifted out of the water. Once above solid ground, raise the arm, and get off of the lift.
If using the spine board attachment, the previous steps are going to be nearly the same. Instead of sitting on the seat, though, the user will lay down on the attachment and get strapped in.
Revolution Aquatic Lift Specifications
- Manufacturer: Aqua Creek
- Brand: Revolution
- Product Numbers: F-702RLNA, F-702RLNA-SPA, F-702RLNA-DD, F-734RSA
- Vertical Travel Distance: 46 Inches
- Deep Draft Option Vertical Travel Distance: 49 Inches
- Seat Width: 22 Inches (56 Centimeters)
- Weight: 280 Pounds
- Deep Draft Option Weight: 285 Pounds
- Weight Capacity: 500 Pounds
- Deep Draft Option Weight Capacity: 400 Pounds
- Max Water Draft: 10 Inches
- Deep Draft Option Max Water Draft: 14 Inches
- Seat Height Adjustment: 16 Inches in 4-Inch Increments
- Made of: Stainless Steel
- ADA Compliance (Verified by Third Party, Wyle Labs)
- UL Certified
- Warranty: 5-Year Pro-Rated Electronics Warranty and 5-Year Structural Warranty
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure contains product highlights
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Deep Draft Product Manual contains use and care instructions
- Spa Product Manual contains use and care instructions
- Lift Specifications contains specific measurements
- Deep Draft Lift Specifications contains specific measurements
- Spineboard Manual contains installation instructions
Revolution Pool Lift Review (2:44 minutes)
- Additional Information