Customers Also Bought
Revolution Pool Lift is the most versatile lift manufactured by Aqua Creek Products. The Revolution Lift has options for the lift to work with patient lift slings, wheelchairs, spine boards, and gurneys. The numerous options and accessories for this lift include sling seats, transport cart, anchor kits, and pull-out legrest. The available accessories for this lift make the Revolution an ideal choice for hospitals or physical therapy centers.
Revolution Aquatic Lift is ADA compliant and may be self-operated by the individual user. An easy to use 4 button remote allows the user to control all lift movement and enjoy a fully independent aquatic experience. The Revolution rotates a full 360 degrees in either direction providing versatility and access solutions for mobility patients. A deep draft options This pool lift has a weight capacity of up to 500 pounds.
Revolution Lift is also available in a Deep Draft option, allowing the lift to accommodate even more challenging pool designs. The Revolution Deep Draft Pool Lift is ideal for applications where a curb, wall or step may need to be cleared. The Revolution's adjustable seat arm allows the lift to clear a 30 inch spa or pool wall. The lift may be installed close to a wall. The Revolution Deep Draft offers an anchor setback of up to 46 inches.
Lift Optional Attachments List
- Spine Board
- Sling Seat
- Cycle Attachment
Revolution Pool Lift Features and Benefits
- All stainless steel construction.
- Durable white epoxy powder coating.
- Water resistant remote control.
- Four push buttons remote control.
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger.
- Flip-up armrests.
- Adjustable footrest & lap belt.
- Many versatile applications.
- Ideal for rehabilitation centers and hospitals.
Revolution Aquatic Lift Specifications
- Manufacturer: Aqua Creek.
- Brand: Revolution.
- Product Numbers: F-700RL, F-702RLNA, F-702RLNA-SPA, F-702RLNA-DD.
- Length Range: 80.12 to 96.9 Inch.
- Maximum Height: 93.25 Inch.
- Weight: 280 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Minimum Anchor Setback: 21 Inch.
- Maximum Anchor Setback: 36 Inch.
- Setback range 21 to 42 Inch (53 - 106 cm).
- Max Water Draft: 10 Inch.
- Seat Height Adjustment: 16 Inch in 4 Inch increments.
- Construction: Stainless steel.
- ADA compliance verified by third party, Wyle Labs.
- Warranty: 5 years pro-rated electronics warranty and 5 years structural warranty.
- Revolution Pool Lift Flyer contains features and benefits.
- F-700RL Revolution Lift Manual discusses set up and use of this pool lift.
- F-700RL Application Chart provides instructions for setting up the lift anchors.
- Revolution Lift Configurations offers information about proper installation.
- F-700RL Lift Specifications include measurements and illustrations.
- Anchor Specifications for the pool lift.
- Lift Legrest options are discussed.
- Revolution Transport Cart offers information about transporting the cart.
- Gurney Attachment Option Instructions provides information for using the lift with a medical gurney.
- Spineboard Option Instructions contains info for using the spineboard attachment.
- Wheelchair Attachment Instructions offers details for equipping the lift with a wheelchair.
- Sling Seat Instructions presents set up and use of the sling seat with this pool lift.
- Revolution Deep Draft Manual offers information on the set up and proper use of the deep draft lift.
- F-702RLNA-DD Deep Draft Specifications provides illustrations and measurements.
- F-705-S3 Manual contains installation and adjusting instructions.
- F-705-S3 Wheelchair Attachment Specs contains product specification sheet.
Revolution Pool Lift Review (2:44 minutes)
- Additional Information