Customers Also Bought
Medline PRM256001 Caring 2 x 2 Inch Non-Woven Drain Sponges is a non-woven sterile gauze sponge that's small enough to cover spot wounds but contains enough ply to be able to handle enough exudate. Made to closely hug drain tubes, these sponges will keep the site dry during usage. Rayon and polyester fabric allow for maximum absorbency while also reducing lint, preventing any maceration to the site. All of the sponges are pre-cut, eliminating the need to use sterile scissors.
Each sponge is 2 inches x 2 inches in size and are individually wrapped to avoid clumping together with other pieces.
Products Features and Benefits
- Small Enough to Cover Spot Wounds
- Enough Ply for Heavy Exudate Beds
- Hugs Drainage Tubes to Keep Site Dry
- Combo Fabric Allows for Maximum Absorbency
- Reduces Lint and Prevents Wound Maceration
- Pre-cut to Eliminate the Need for Scissors
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Application: Fenestration Sites
- Pre-Cut Opening: Yes
- Material: Rayon/Polyester
- Size: 2 Inches x 2 Inches
- Product Number: PRM256001
- HCPCS: A6402
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Latex Free Latex-Free Ply 6 Ply Size 2 x 2 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!