Other Mediven Plus product(s)
- Mediven Plus Thigh High Compression Stockings OPEN TOE w/ Waist attachment LEFT LEG STANDARD Length 40-50 mmHg
- Mediven Plus Knee High Compression Stockings Extra Wide Calf w/ Silicone Top Band CLOSED TOE 20-30 mmHg
- Mediven Plus Knee High Compression Stockings CLOSED TOE 30-40 mmHg
- Mediven Plus Knee High Compression Stockings w/ Silicone Beaded Top Band CLOSED TOE 20-30 mmHg
- Mediven Plus Knee High Compression Stockings OPEN TOE 20-30 mmHg
- Mediven Plus Knee High Compression Stockings w/ Silicone Top Band CLOSED TOE 30-40 mmHg
Customers Also Bought
Mediven Plus Thigh High Compression Stockings Open Toe with Waist Attachment Left Leg Petite 40-50 mmHg are compression garmants designed for use on the left leg only. Mediven Plus Compression Stockings Left Leg are perfect for those who only need compression in one leg. The convenient waist attachment allows this stocking to stay in place without a restrictive thigh band. Use Mediven Plus Thigh High Open Toe with Waist Attachment Left Leg Petite 40-50 to treat varicose veins, swelling of the limb, fluid build-up, and more.
40-50 mmHg is a high compression level for maximum effectiveness. These Petite Mediven Plus Compression Socks are ideal for those with a smaller legs or a petite frame. The open toe design on these Support Stockings allow healthcare workers to check the circulation on a patient, to reduce compression on sensitive toes, or to reduce heat inside the stocking. Mediven Plus Thigh High w/ Waist Attachment Left Leg Petite 40-50 mmHg are very durable, made from a blend of medisilk, nylon, and spandex. These Compression Socks can be machine washed and tumbled dry. The blend of fibers in these Compression Stockings have an increased opacity for patient discretion. These semi-sheer knit fibers are easily donned and removed. Product numbers: 40801, 40802 , 40803 , 40804 , 40805 , 40806 , 40807.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.