Customers Also Bought
One-Way ListenTALK Go! Communication System Overview
Listen Technologies ListenTALK Go! System is an assistive listening device that helps groups, especially those with hearing impairments, listen with minimal disruption to their leader while doing small tours, assistive listening, training, school outings, and more. The Pre-programmed ListenTALK Go! can have up to 10 simultaneous groups operating in the same area, along with being able to pair and form groups with Near-Field Communication (NFC), Docking Station, or Software Suite.
Additionally, the system operates on a 1.9 GHz unlicensed PCS band using Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) techniques. While using the PCS band, users can easily adjust the strength of the sound coming through their receivers by using the volume "Up" and "Down" buttons. Leaders can also use the built-in microphone and their personal earbuds to talk to participants.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to Use
- Long-Lasting Batteries
What Comes in the Box?
- ListenTALK Transceiver (LT-LK-1-AO)
- 3 ListenTALK Receiver Pros (LKR-11)
- 4 Universal Ear Speakers (LT-LA-401)
- 4 Breakaway Lanyards (LA-445-BK)
- 4-Port USB Charger (LT-LA423)
- Soft Shell Case 4 (LA-483)
- Headset 1 (LT-LA451)
How to Use
After charging the removable batteries of the Communication System (Listen Technologies LKS-5-A1) with the USB Charger, turn on the Transceiver and Receiver Pros by pushing the power button on top of the devices. Touch the leader unit (has a red bar on top of the tool) with the participant units back-to-back to pair them. The leader can talk using the "Talk" button on the gadget. Participants can listen in using the Universal Ear Speakers after connecting them to the system.
- Manufacturer: Listen Technologies Corporation
- Product Number: LKS-5-A1
- Weight: 2.85 Pounds
- Power: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery or 3 AAA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 70 dB or Greater
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty
- Application: Large Area Listening System
Manuals and Documents
- Product Specifications Contains specific product information.
- Additional Information