Other Tendersorb product(s)
Tendersorb Disposable Chux Underpad, manufactured by Kendall, are hospital bed pads with a spunbond nonwoven topsheet and a polypropylene backsheet. It has a fluff core which provides moderate incontinence protection.
This underpad provides a moderate level of absorbency with a non-polymer fluff core. The spunbond nonwoven topsheet allows fluid to pass through quickly into the fluff core. The underpad also has a diamond-embossed pattern for pad stability and utilization.
The polypropylene backing for the underpad is waterproof. It protects against leakage and resists melting. The Chux underpad is ideal for surface protection situations. It can be used as a chair or bed cover.
Tendersorb Disposable Chux Underpad by Kendall comes in a light blue color. It comes in 17 1/2 x 24 inch, 23 x 24 inch, and 23 x 36 inch sizes. The underpad is packaged for convenience in singles or boxes.
Tendersorb Disposable Chux Underpad Features and Benefits
- Disposable Incontinence Underpad
- Spunbond Nonwoven Topsheet
- Polypropylene Backsheet
- Non-Polymer Fluff Core
- Diamond-Embossed Pattern for Pad Stability and Utilization
- Waterproof Backing
- Protects Against Leakage and Resists Melting
- Ideal for Surface Protection Situations
- Use as Chair or Bed Cover
Tendersorb Disposable Chux Underpad Specifications
- Light Blue Color
- 17 1/2 x 24 Inch, 23 x 24 Inch, 23 x 36 Inch Sizes
- Packaged in Singles or Boxes
- Item Number: 7105, 7134, 7136, 7174, 7174DP, 7176
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Tendersorb Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Plastic, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Size and price
- They were the color i ordered,
- Everything! Not how they were described, company name not on product so I could verify they were actually the right items