Customers Also Bought
Professional Disposables' Hygea BZK Sanitizing Skin Wipe is a sanitizing disposable wipe that can be used for cleaning products as needed. These are especially useful in medical settings as it disinfects the wiped area in order to keep it clean and free from bacteria. The wipe's active ingredient, Benzalkonium Chloride, works well for disinfecting and is present in many household items such as eye and nose drops, throat lozenges, mouthwashes, disinfectants and other cleansers.
Each wipe covers 35 square inches of space and contains .13 percent of BKZ. These are disposable and slightly scented.
Product Features and Benefits
- Great for Cleaning Several Products
- Useful in Medical Room Settings
- Disinfects Any Wiped Down Areas
- Covers Plenty of Square Inches
- Contains Enough BKZ for Cleaning
- Slightly Scented after Disinfecting
- Manufacturer: Professional Disposables
- Brand: Hygea
- Application: Sanitizing Skin Wipe
- Dimensions: 5 Inches x 7 Inches
- Scented: Yes
- Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride
- Strength: .13 Percent
- Product Number: D35185
- CA Prop 65: Yes
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Professional Disposables
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!