Click to Order By Phone
Customers Also Bought
DetailsHemAway Hemorrhoid Treatment Cream is formulated to be the strongest and most effective over the counter hemorrhoid treatment cream available. HemAway Hemorrhoid ointment has been formulated with the most powerful and long lasting hemorrhoid shrinking (Phenylephrine) and numbing (Lidocaine) ingredients approved by the FDA. Combine that with soothing vitamin E, grape skin extract and aloe and you've got superior relief for external hemorrhoids, thrombosed hemorrhoids, anal fissures, anal itching and anorectal disorders. HemAway Hemorrhoid Cream contains permeation enhancers which allow the ointment to be quickly absorbed in to the applied area to promote extremely fasc-acting releif. Does not contain petroleum.
HemAway Hemorrhoid Ointment Features:
- Two powerful ingredients: Lidocaine and Phenylephrine.
- Maximum strength Lidocaine for pain, itching, and burning relief
- Maximum strength Phenylephrine to reduce swelling
- Child-resistant cap due to formula strength
- Provides long-lasting, rapid pain relief from painful burning, itching, and discomfort
- Formulated as a non-greasy, odorless, fast absorbing cream
- Aloe, Grape Skin Extract and Vitamin E to further heal and soothe the area
- Petroleum-free formula. No staining or greasy residue on skin or clothing
- For external hemorrhoids, thrombosed hemorrhoids, anal fissures, anal itching, and other anorectal disorders
- Use externally and intra-anal
- Contains permeation enhancers to quickly absorb into the area for fast-acting relief
- Doctor recommended formula
- 1oz tube (28g)
- Made in USA
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
logan 166 06 2018 00:04
A lot of relief
Hemaway Cream in my opinion is the most effective hemorrhoid cream on the market. It beats competitors hands down. It works almost upon use for pain, itching and swelling. It does not have an odor and it is soothing.
- Fast acting, soothing, helps shrink hemorrhoids