Other Flexam product(s)
Nitrile gloves are known to be soft, flexible, easy to apply/remove and durable. Cardinal Health's Flexam Nitrile Examination Glove is able to do all these things while being comfortable at the same time. These Nitrile gloves are powder free to avoid allergies and are sterile to keep the working environment as clean as possible. Nitrile gloves are perfect for working with hazardous spills like chemicals and chemotherapy drugs, and can also be used when working with bodily fluids such as blood. The exam glove has an ambidextrous fitting, assuring the user it will fit on either hand and still be comfortable. A beaded cuff makes the glove easy to apply and remove while not rolling up on the hand while in being worn.
Each individual order contains one pair of two (2) gloves. Boxes contain 40 pairs of gloves.
Flexam Nitrile Examination Glove Features and Benefits
- Comfortable Fit Thanks to Nitrile Material
- Sterile to Keep the Work Area Clean
- Thick Enough to Work with Chemicals or Bodily Fluids
- Beaded Cuff for Easy Application/Removal
- Powder Free to Avoid Potential Allergies
- Can be Fitted to Either Hand
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health
- Product Number: 55N8831
- Fitting: Ambidextrous
- Thickness: 6.3 Millimeters
- Length: 11.3 Inches
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- HCPCS: A4930
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CardinalHealth Sub Brand Flexam
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!