When nature calls...
EZwee™ makes it possible for both men and women to urinate without using a bedpan, leaving their wheelchair or getting out of bed. Designed by a Urologist, the EZwee is suitable for 24-hour urine collection in the hospital, caregiver facility or home. Ergonomically constructed with a soft protective rim, the EZwee provides a tight seal that effectively prevents leaks and accidental spills. Not just for adults, this personal urinal device easily accommodates pediatric use. Below is a brief description of the features and benefits the EZwee urinal provides to medical care and homecare.
EZwee Urinal Features
- The EZwee serves as a female urinal or male urinal.
- Wheelchair Urinal - portable urinal for wheelchair bound individuals.
- The rubber cover is reversible to accommodate the anatomy of the user.
- This rubber and plastic urinal is a latex free urinal.
- In a pediatric role, the EZwee accommodates children, serving as a kids urinal.
- EZwee adjusts easily for use while sitting, standing, or lying down.
- EZwee is not only for hospitals and nursing homes, it’s a urinal solution for home health care, the elderly and the disabled.
- EZwee serves exceptionally well as a bed urinal, reducing the most common cause of hospital staff back injuries from lifting patients onto bedpans and toilets.
- EZwee Urinal Kit comes with 2 Drip Guards and 1 Connector Tube (1/2 inch diameter).
- The EZwee is compatible with the Bard Drainage Bag and the Kendall Drainage Bag.
EZwee Urinal Benefits
- The EZwee minimizes the need for catheters and associated risks of infection.
- EZwee urinal reduces the requirements on caregivers or hospital staff to assist patients with urination.
- As a personal urinal device, the EZwee reduces the need for diapers and resulting skin rashes.
- Using EZwee instead of getting out of bed to use the toilet can prevent fall injuries to weak or frail patients particularly whenever assistance is not readily available. As a bed urinal device, the EZwee can help maintain the independence of patients.
- The EZwee is a portable urinal device that can be used in the bathroom, bedroom, hospital room and a host of other locations to accommodate the patient?s needs.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow can I place an order?Question by: Ali Riza Bozkurt on Jul 22, 2017 7:23:00 AMOrders can be placed online anytime at vitalitymedical.com. You can also place an order with a customer service representative over the phone at 800-397-5899. Our customer service center is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Mountain Time.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 31, 2017 10:29:00 AM