Customers Also Bought
Medifil II Collagen Particle Dressing is a primary Wound Dressing manufactured by Human Biosciences, Inc.. The Collagen Particle Medfil II Dressing consists of 100 percent non-hydrolyzed type I bovine native collagen in the proper triple-helical molecular form. Human Biosciences developed Kollagen, a proprietary technology process in Medifil II that increases stability and scaffolding in all four phases of wound healing. Collagen Dressing design is specific to wound healing. The enhanced surface area/density of collagen fibrils allows more collagen to come in contact with the wound surface. Collagen Particle Medfil II Dressing stimulates the healing process, reduces inflammation, and removes exudate.
- Acute and Chronic Wounds
- Superficial, Partial and Full-Thickness Wounds
Features and Benefits
- Medfil II Dressing Allows Gas Exchange
- Easy Application
- Stimulates the Healing Process
- Compatible with Topical Agents
- Retains More Native Triple Helical Protein Structure for Superior Stability
- Prepare the wound by cleaning and debriding the wound. Do not dry. Leave the wound moist to get the best result with Medifill II.
- Apply the particles to 1/4 inch depth.
- Apply a secondary dressing if desired.
- When collagen particles become saturated, wash with saline solution.
- Manufacturer: Human Biosciences Inc.
- Product Number: MF2001
- Volume: 1 gram Vial (Single), Pack of 5 Vials
- Color: White
- Material: Collagen
- Sterility: Sterile
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- HCPCS Code: A6010
- Do not use if sensitive or allergic to bovine
Manuals and Documents