Other Coflex product(s)
- COFLEX Tape Bandage Wrap by Andover
- CoFlex TLC Zinc Two-Layer Kit - Standard, Lite Compression Unna Boot Wraps
- COFLEX NL Bandage Wrap Latex Free
- CoFlex TLC Calamine Two-Layer Kit - Latex-Free Unna Boot Dressings
- CoFlex TLC Two-Layer Compression Kit - Standard, Lite, Extra Long Unna Boot Wraps
- COFLEX LF2 Foam Bandage Non Latex by Andover
Customers Also Bought
Coflex AFD, manufactured by Andover, are all in one bandage dressings. These foam wound dressings are supported by a cohesive bandage wrap that contains a waterproof film layer, preventing fluid strike through. These Coflex bandages are highly absorbent. The inner foam layer retains the same amount of moisture as twenty-nine gauze pads. The high absorption makes this bandage perfect for trauma bandaging and post-op bandaging for cranial surgery among other things.
Coflex AFD Absorbent Foam Dressing will not stick to the wound bed but will conform to it, creating an optimal layer of protection for wounds and post-op sites. In addition to the absorption, these bandages are water-resistant, and flexible, so that it can be used in most situations without getting damaged. The soft Foam Wound Dressing is thick and soft enough that is can be used to treat bedsores. You can also use Coflex AFD Absorbent Foam Dressings as a general wound dressing or leg wrap for venous leg ulcers.
Coflex AFD Features and Benefits
- Waterproof Outer Layer
- Absorbs the Equivilent of 29 Gauze Pads
- Hand Tear for Quick Use
- Will not Stick to the Wound
Coflex AFD Specifications
- Coflex AFD Product Numbers: 9720XX, 9740XX, 9760XX, 9840XX
- Latex Free
- Made in the USA
- HCPCS Codes: A6209, A6453, A6210, A6454
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery unless bulk order.
**Note: All Coflex bulk orders must be over 10 cases to be processed for immediate shipment.
- Additional Information