Customers Also Bought
CirClamp is an external male incontinence clamp manufactured by Pos-T-Vac to treat Male Incontinence. The CirClamp is a Penis Clamp to help men with incontinence caused by aging, prostate surgery, infections, kidney disease, depression, drug side effects or drinking too much alcohol, coffee or soft drinks. Made of plastic, the CirClamp is covered with a soft, comfortable covering. This simple plastic penile clamp is easy to use. The CirClamp fits over the penis by pressing the handles toward each other then placing the clamp on the penis with the spring pad on the underside of the penis. The Pos-T-Vac CirClamp works by blocking or occluding the Urethra. The Urethra is the tube located on the underside of the penis that urine flows through. The CirClamp is a viable option for most incontinent men to replace adult diapers, catheters, leg bags, drugs and in some cases surgery.
Pos-T-Vac CirClamp Male Incontinence Clamp Features & Benefits
- Designed Just for Men, this discrete penis clamp stops the flow of urine until you have access to a restroom.
- Works best for men with mild or moderate incontinence.
- Reusable for upto 5 to 7 days, until the CirClamp becomes soiled or has lost its effectiveness.
- Men with more serious incontinence may find that the CirClamp can help reduce dependence upon other more intrusive options.
CirClamp Male Incontinence Clamp Specifications
- Pos-T-Vac CirClamp Male Incontinence Clamp Product ID Number: CIRCLAMP.
- Materials: plastic and soft outer material.
- Manufacturer: Pos-T-Vac.
- HCPCS code: A4356.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI've been using the Cunn. clamp OK. My only complaint is that (applies to all clamps) no clamps seems to favor an old age, prostate cancer veteran, shrunken, retracted penis. Any ideas?Question by: Jack McCoy on Jun 2, 2016 4:27:08 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!Does this clamp come in different sizes? I bought, and cannot get it on. Please advise!Question by: Richard Oliver on Jan 11, 2018 4:27:00 AMThis clamp is only available in one size.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 11, 2018 7:59:00 AM
Based on your history
- size was way too small, one size does not fit all- false advertisement, waste of money
- The design
- To small
The concept is good. Only problem is the clamp is too tight with no way to adjust.
Correct that problem and I'd give it another try.