Brondell Horizon HEPA-Type Air Purifier - White
- Four-stage HEPA filter
- Intelligent ion technology adds extra protection
- Reduces household allergens
- Portable and compact design
- Ideal for rooms up to 280 square feet
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Fast Delivery
- Easy Returns
Who Uses the Brondell Horizon HEPA-Type Air Purifier? Anyone who wants cleaner air in a medium-sized room, such as a dorm room, in-law unit, office, or RV.
Why They Love It: This HEPA-type air purifier removes airborne bacteria, pet dander, dust, pollen, mold, and smoke. It also catches large particles and reduces odors and gases, improving air quality in the room.
Brondell Horizon True HEPA-Type Air Purifier Overview
The Brondell Horizon Air Purifier uses a five-stage filtration system to clean small to medium-sized rooms up to 560 square feet, removing 98.45% of airborne allergens and irritants. In addition to the 4-in-1 filter, it has an optional ionization feature that adds even more protection, targeting and removing airborne particles like dust and bacteria. This air purifier features an intuitive control panel; three fan speeds, sleep and timer settings, and a low-light, low-noise sleep mode.
Vitality Medical offers a variety of respiratory therapy products.
Features and Benefits
- Portable, Compact, and Lightweight
- Removes Airborne Contaminants and Particles 0.3 Microns or Larger
- Intelligent Ion Technology Targets and Neutralizes Airborne Irritants
- Easy-To-Use LED Touch Control Panel
- Ideal for Spaces Up to 280 Square Feet
- Five-Stage Filtration System
- Removes Odors, Gas, and Smoke
- Sleep Mode Minimizes Noise and Light Disruptions
- Convenient Filter Change Indicator
- California Clean Air Resources Board Certification for Low Ozone Emission
- Intuitive Touch Control Panel
- Sleep and Timer Settings
- ETL-Listed and Conforms to UL STD 867
Intelligent Ion Technology
After pushing the ion button, the unit emits negatively charged ions into the air. The negatively charged ions attach and remove positively charged irritants like bacteria, allergens, and dust that may not be removed during a regular air purification session. This optional setting provides even more protection on top of the four-stage filter.
Brondell Horizon 4-in-1 HEPA-Type Air Purifier Filtration Layers
This air purifier uses a four-stage HEPA-type filter to remove large and small particles from the air, including bacteria, allergens, mold, and pollen. Each of the four layers is responsible for eliminating different types of contaminants:
- Pre-Filter. This layer of the filter system catches large particles such as lint, hair, and dust.
- Woven HEPA-Type Filter. This woven filter's core catches 98.45% of particles that are 0.3 microns in size or larger.
- Granulated Carbon Filter. This honeycomb structure contains 1.4 pounds of carbon that traps harmful gases, odors, and VOCs, and it breaks up formaldehyde.
- Cold Catalyst Filter. The final stage of the filtration system reduces lingering gases that pass through the other filters, like ammonia, benzene, xylene, formaldehyde, and more.
Compact and Portable Design
The Brondell Horizon Portable Air Purifier weighs only 11 pounds, making it lightweight and easy to carry between rooms. Its space-saving design makes it ideal for offices, bedrooms, and any space up to 280 square feet. The thin design helps the device easily fit against walls, table legs, bookshelves, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How often does the 4-in-1 filter need to be replaced?
Every four to six months.
What is the typical lifespan of each filter?
A lifespan is approximately 3,500 hours, but filter life varies based on use and environment.
When does the cold catalyst filter need to be cleaned?
Every four to six months.
What is the largest room size this purifier can clean?
The maximum effective coverage area is 560 square feet, with one air exchange per hour. However, it is most effective for rooms measuring 280 square feet or less.
- Manufacturer: Brondell
- Product Number: P200-W
- Power Consumption: 55 Watts
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 218
- HEPA Filter: No
- Filter: Pre-Filter, Woven HEPA-Type Filter, Granulated Carbon Filter, and Cold Catalyst Filter
- Removes Particle: 98.45% of Particulates Sized 0.3 Microns
- Max Room Size: 560 Square Feet
- Length: 21.2 Inches
- Width: 12 Inches
- Depth: 6.5 Inches
- Weight: 11 Pounds
- Coverage Area:
- 140 Square Feet at 4 Air Exchanges per Hour
- 280 Square Feet at 2 Air Exchanges per Hour
- 560 Square Feet at 1 Air Exchange per Hour
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Application: Air Purifier
Manuals and Documents
Owners Manual has safety information, overviews of the filter and controls, cleaning directions, and more.