Customers Also Bought
The BD SafetyGlide Shielding Hypodermic Needle is available in a variety of gauges with bevel-up needle and PrecisionGlide technology to achieve efficient injection every time. Hypodermic needles are designed for blood draws and medication delivery. This design features Activation-Assist technology shields the needle to increase safety by keeping the finger behind the needle to reduce needlestick injuries. The BD SafetyGlide Needle attaches to any Standard Luer Lock Syringe or luer slip hypodermic syringes.
The most popular Hypodermic Needle from this line is the BD SafetyGlide Needle 25g (BD 305901 and BD 305916). Choose from other gauges, including 21 (BD 305915), 22 (BD 305900) and 23 (BD 305902) gauge with color-coded hub for easy gauge identification.
Features and Benefits
- Needle Design Offers Efficient Injection
- Activation-Assist Technology Helps Reduce Needlestick Injuries
- Connects with Luer Lock and Slip Tip Hypodermic Needles
- Easy Connections
- Color-Coded Hub
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- Brand: SafetyGlide
- Product Numbers: 305900, 305901, 305902, 305915, 305916
- Quantity: Box of 50, Case of 500 (305915)
- Gauge Options: 21, 22, 23, 25
- Needle Length Options: 5/8 Inch, 1 Inch
- Application: Hypodermic Needle for Blood Draw and Medication Delivery
- HCPCS Code: A4215
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns
Based on your history