Other Allevyn product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Allevyn Ag Hydrocolloid Adhesive Dressings, by Smith and Nephew, are designed to help heal full thickness wounds, or wounds that are severe enough to expose tissue under the skin layers. These wound dressings integrate the antimicrobial properties of silver to allow a quicker heal time while the dressing is in place. They also have a multi-layered foam center with tight sealing adhesive borders to keep germs from entering the wound. These dressings are made in various sizes to fit the Wound Care needs of the patient. The Allevyn AG dressings are made for extended use and will keep a moist healing environment that is ideal for such severe skin openings and trauma. Typically the dressings are kept on for 5-7 days. They are waterproof, easy to apply, and the adhesive is gently on sensitive skin types and will not stick to any portion of the wound. They top film of the dressing is designed to become breathable in the presence of fluid to work better in environments were clinicians need it most.
Allevyn Ag Hydrocolloid Adhesive Dressing Features and Benefits
- The dressings utilize silver as a antimicrobial agent.
- The foam in the dressing is multi-layered and locks any fluid (exudate).
- The dressing provides a barrier to keep outside bacteria from entering.
- It is comfortable to wear and conforms to body shape.
- It maintains a moist healing environment.
- It is waterproof and meant to stay on for several days.
- It comes in various sizes.
- It is easy to apply and remove.
Allevyn Ag Hydrocolloid Adhesive Dressing Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers: 66020970 66020973, 66020983, 66020984
- Manufacturer: Smith and Nephew
- Sizes by Inches: 3 x 3, 5 x 5, 6 3/4 x 6 3/4, 9 x 9
- Active Antimicrobial: Ag
- Breathable Top Film
- 5-7 Day Application Time
- HCPCS Code: A6212
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew Sub Brand Allevyn
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!