Other Eclypse product(s)
- Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3863 | 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3881 | 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Secondary Dressing CR3818 | 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorber Dressing CR3808 | 15-7/10 x 23-3/5 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorbent Silicone Dressing CR4296 | 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Boot Absorbent Leg Wrap Dressing CR4014 | 23-3/5 x 27-3/5 Inch by Advancis
Customers Also Bought
Eclypse® Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3864 moderates heavily exuding wounds such as leg ulcers, granulating wounds, donor sites and more. It has a gentle silicone backing to effectively adhere to the skin without damaging delicate skin with dressing changes.
Manufactured by Advancis Medical, Eclypse is a super absorber creating an effective moisture locking system. As exudate and bacteria are quickly wicked away, it forms gel to properly contain it and prevent skin breakdown. These variables create a moist wound healing environment.
Eclypse® has been a proven brand with its dressing's ability to retain exudate and prevent strike-through. The backing is water resistant creating vapor transfer for extended comfort and wear ability. Depending on the amount of exudate absorbed, it can be worn up to seven days.
For additional shapes to protect the wound you may be interested in oval shaped Eclypse Super Absorbent Silicone Wound Dressings.
- Primary Wound Dressing
- Secondary Wound Dressing
- Exudate Management
- Donor Site Management
- Slougy Wounds
- Granulating Wounds
- Dehisced Wounds
- Fungating Wounds
- Suture Wounds
- Leg Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Arterial Wounds
- Wounds Heavily Bleeding
Features and Benefits:
- Balances Moist Wound Environment
- Fewer Dressing Changes
- Atraumatic Dressing for Added Comfort
- Increases Patient Confidence
- Faster Healing
- Rapid Exudate Uptake
- Moisture-Locking Core
- Locks in Bacteria and Toxins
- Water Resistant Barrier Prevents Strike-Through
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Ca this dressing be used for both primary and secondary dressing care? Yes. The Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing works great as both a primary and a secondary dressing.
- Can I cut the Super Super Absorbent Dressing? No. Never cut Eclypse dressings. The edges of this dressing line is sealed to keep out
- Is the Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing a good candidate for compression therapy. Yes. As long as the product is in its dry state, it can be used under compression.
- How much fluid can this item absorb? The Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing can absorb 6,000 grams per square meter in five minutes.
- How should I secure the Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing? This item is already adherent, but if more security is needed, tubular and compression systems should be used.
- How often do I need to change my dressing? Change the dressing at least one time every seven days. If the dressing becomes heavy and sags, change it out sooner.
- Should I use adherent or non-adherent Eclypse Super Absorber Dressing? Non-adherent dressing is less likely to cause damage to the skin and therefore generally the best option.
- Is strikethrough likely to be an issue when I use this dressing? No. A high moisture vapor transfer rate along with a water-resistant backing prevent strikethrough.
- Is this item likely to cause maceration? No. A fast-wicking face and high fluid volume capacity makes it very unlikely that users will have issues with maceration.
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Eclypse®
- Item Number: CR3864
- Size: 7-9/10 x 11-4/5 Inch
- Quantity: Box of 10
- Shape: Square
- Adherent Dressing
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Adhesive: Silicone
- HCPCS Code: A6198
- Indications: Patients with Low to High Exuding Wounds,Donor Sites or Burns
- Contra-indications: Do not use Eclypse on arterial bleeds or heavily bleeding wounds.
- It's recommended to control bleeding before applying dressing due to its efficient wicking that may make it difficult to determine amount of blood loss.
Eclypse® Super Absorbent Dressings Video (3:56 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents