Other Tranquility product(s)
- Tranquility Premium OverNight Disposable Absorbent Underwear
- Tranquility ATN All-Thru-the-Night Briefs Maximum Absorbency
- Tranquility SwimMates Pull On Adult Swim Briefs
- Tranquility SlimLine Original Disposable Briefs Heavy Absorbency
- Tranquility Select Briefs - Heavy Absorbency
- Tranquility Premium Daytime Underwear - Heavy Absorbency
Customers Also Bought
Tranquility Belted Undergarment are adjustable belted undergarments that replace regular underwear for moderate to heavy incontinence. Adjustable self-gripping straps easily adjust to fit waist sizes up to 58 inches. One pair of straps included in each bag. Pad size is 28 x 8 inch. These Belted Undergarment features a cloth-like outer layer that is rustle free. Constructed with super absorbent polymers, these undergarments provide absorbency up to 17.6 fluid ounces.
Tranquility Belted Undergarment
- Cloth-like outer layer.
- Tranquility adjustable belted undergarment.
- Adjustable straps fit waist or hip.
- Quiet and rustle free.
- Slim profile, discreet.
- Wetness indicator.
- Freedom of movement.
- Restores confidence.
- Maintain normal lifestyle.
- Backed by the Peach Mat Guarantee.
- Promotes skin dryness.
Tranquility Belted Undergarment Specifications
- Tranquility Belted Undergarment Product Number: 2650.
- Size: One-size-fits-all,
- Waist/Hip Size: 28 to 58 Inch.
- Pad Size: 8 x 28 Inch.
- Capacity: 17.6 Fluid Ounces.
- Application: Incontinence Undergarment.
- Backing Material: Cloth-like.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Style: Belted.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Tranquility Principle Business.
- Brand: Tranquility.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- HCPCS Code: A4520.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tranquility Principle Business Brand Tranquility Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Cloth-like Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!