Customers Also Bought
Capture data from your stethoscope in real-time with the 3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope 3200. You can record up to 30-seconds using one of 12 built-in channels, or you can transmit to your PC through Bluetooth technology as you go. The 3200 also features both ambient and friction noise reduction capabilities, which eliminates up to 85% of background sounds. Not only that, but the stethoscope amplifies up to 24 times, allowing you to hear even the faintest of sounds.
The 3M Littmann 3200 Electronic Stethoscope is programmable, giving you the ability to set your preferences. It comes with both bell and diaphragm modes (and even includes an extended range mode for a better low-frequency response ). The on-board LCD shows vital information at a glance, including the patient's heart rate.
The Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 comes with both large and small soft ear-tips to maximize comfort. You also get your choice of three colors for the tubing - black, burgundy, or navy blue. Two AA batteries come ready to power your device. Free software (available as a download) for your PC gives you the option of visualizing the data from your stethoscope. The software even allows you to change modes (bell, diaphragm, extended range) or at half speed for closer listening. At last, you can attach these recordings to your patient's charts!
How Ambient Sound Canceling Works
A small microphone picks up ambient (background) sound and inverts the wave. The new wave gets combined with the original signal, where they cancel each other out.
Setting up the Littmann Model 3200
- Twist the bottom of the chest piece off.
- Place a AA battery into the piece with the positive end facing outward.
- Replace the cover.
- Press the power button.
- Push the 'M' on the rocker button to go into the menu.
- Use the up and down arrows to scroll through the selections.
- Press on the symbol on the left of the rocker arm to toggle selection.
- To finalize the selection, press the 'M' again.
- Operating Range: -22 F to 104 F in 15 to 93% relative humidity.
- Storage temperature: Between -40 F to 131 F at 15 to 93% relative humidity.
- Remove battery for storage or when not in use for more than a month.
- Avoid extreme temperaturates.
- Do not expose to solvents or oils.
- Use a lithium battery when using the stethoscope at sub-zero temperatures.
- Properly care and maintain the product to avoid damage.
- Clean the 3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 between each use.
- Wipe the diagphram with an alcohol pad.
- If you need to remove the diaphragm, use a thumbnail and lift the underside out of its groove and then peel it off the chestpiece. Clean the groove with an alcohol swab.
- (Do not put the stethoscope into any liquid or solution.)
- After drying diaphragm, insert it into the groove of the rim and then run your finger around the edge until it is back in place.
- Clean all other parts with alcohol.
Features and Benefits of the 3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope 3200
- Amplifies sound up to 24 times so you can hear even the faintest of sounds.
- Cancels up to 85% of ambient sounds to eliminate unwanted noise for a more accurate reading.
- Real-Time recording in one of 12 tracks gives you instant playback for better analysis.
- Bluetooth connectivity provides transmission to your PC for a more in-depth analysis.
- Customizable that gives you the ability to set and save your preferences.
- Soft ear coverings that make your stethoscope more comfortable to use.
- Three colors are available to choose from, black, burgundy, or navy blue.
- Adjustable volume allows you to select the loudness or softness of your device.
- Built-in heart monitor that captures the heart rate without using separate tools.
- Brand: Littmann
- Model: 3M 3200
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Power Source: 1 AA Battery or Lithium Battery
- Bluetooth: Enabled
- PC Compatible
- Warranty: Two Years
Auscultation Best Practices Using the 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Models 3100 and 3200 (1:00 Minute)
Getting Started With the 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Models 3100 and 3200 (1:24 Minutes)
Optimizing Bluetooth® Performance With the 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 (0:56 Minute)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents