T:Slim Insulin Monitor & Pump by Tandem Diabetes Care is a smart and easy way to manage insulin and Diabetes. It utilizes a unique pumping mechanism and has a smooth, compact design.This feature allows the insulin care system to be easily slipped into a pocket or worn discreetly under clothing. The Insulin Pump system is easy to use with a smart phone-style interface and touch screen technology. Its Micro-Delivery technology contributes to its small size and delivers insulin in the tiniest increments available.
T Slim Insulin Pump Monitor has a built-in rechargeable battery that uses the latest in lithium-polymer rechargeable technology. It can pack a 300-unit reservoir that is good for up to seven days of power. The integrated micro-USB on the insulin pump system allows for convenient charging and fast data transfer speeds. It comes with a Diabetes Management Application, which is state-of-the-art PC and Mac compatible data management software. The touch screen for the pump system is made of high-grade, shatter-resistant glass. It has an aluminum case that makes it durable and light.The pump system is also watertight, so you don't have to worry about it getting wet.
t-slim Insulin Pump System by Tandem Diabetes Care measures 2" x 3.13" x .6". It includes a 4-year warranty and a 24-hour Product Replacement Program.T:Slim Insulin Pump Features and Benefits
- Provides continuous glucose monitoring.
- Unique pumping mechanism.
- Smooth, compact design.
- Easily slip into pocket or wear discreetly under clothing.
- Easy to use menu navigation.
- Smart, phone-style interface.
- Touch screen technology.
- Delivers insulin in tiniest increments available.
- Aluminum case makes it durable and light.
- Watertight for up to 3 feet for 30 minutes.
- Convenient and easy glucose sensor insertion.
- Rechargeable battery good for up to seven days.
- Six customizable profiles for insulin delivery settings.
- 16 timed settings per personal profile.
T:Slim Insulin Monitor Specifications
- TSlim Insulin Monitor and Pump Product Number: TN004629.
- Width: 3.13"
- Length: 6"
- Height: 2"
- Weight: 3.95 Ounces.
- Color: Black aluminum case with chrome trim.
- User Interface: Bright, color touch screen.
- Shatter resistant glass.
- Insulin Capacity: 300 units.
- Adjustable Settings: Basal rate, correction factor, carb ratio, target BG.
- Insulin Duration: 2-8 hours in 1-minute increments.
- Bolus Options: Standard Bolus, Correction Bolus, Extended Bolus and Quick-Bolus.
- Bolus Increments: 0.01 unit (at volumes greater than 0.05 units)
- Insulin Sensitivity Factors: 1:1 to 1:600 mg/dL (1 mg/dL increments)
- Insulin to Carb Ratio: 1:1 to 1:300 g (0.1 increments below 10 grams)
- Maximum Bolus Size: 25 units (with an option for an additional 25 units)
- Basal Insulin Delivery: 0.001 units at programmed rates ≥ units/hour.
- Maximum Basal Deliver: 15 units/hour.
- Temporary Basal Rate: 15 minutes to 72 hours (range of 0 to 250%).
- Micro-USB compatible.
- Diabetes management application is PC and Mac compatible.
- 24-hour Product Replacement Program.
- Power Requirements: Battery.
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium polymer battery.
- Infusion Sets: Standard luer-lock.
- Manufacturer: Tandem.
- Brand: t:slim.
- HCPCS Code: E0784,
- Warranty: 4 Years.
T Slim Insulin Monitor Additional Information
- Bode BW, Gross K, Rikalo N, et al. Alarms based on real-time sensor glucose values alert patients to hypo- and hyperglycemia: the guardian continuous glucose monitoring system. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2004;6(2):105-113.
- Lifetime benefits and costs of intensive therapy as practiced in the diabetes control and complications trial. The Diabetes Control and Complications Trial Research Group.JAMA. 1997;277(5):374-375.
- Ludvigsson J, Hanas R. Continuous subcutaneous glucose monitoring improved metabolic control in pediatric patients with type 1 diabetes: a controlled crossover study.Pediatrics. 2003;111(5 Pt 1):933-938. Derr R, Garrett E, Stacy G, et al.
- Is HbA1C affected by glycemic instability? Diabetes Care. 2003;26(10):2728-2733.
- Gross TM, Kayne D, King A, et al. A bolus calculator is an effective means of controlling postprandial glycemia in patients on insulin pump therapy. Diabetes Technol Ther.2003;5(3):365-369.
- Kaufman FR, Gibson LC, Halvorson M, et al. A pilot study of the continuous glucose monitoring system: clinical decisions and glycemic control after its use in pediatric type 1 diabetic subjects. Diabetes Care. 2001;24(12):2030-2034.
- Bode BW, Gross TM, Thornton KR, et al. Continuous glucose monitoring used to adjust diabetes therapy improves glycosylated hemoglobin: a pilot study. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 1999;46:183-190.
- Tslim Patient Brochure provides features and benefits for this insulin monitor and pump.
- t:slim Features offers a quick reference guide for the t:slim specs.
- T-Slim Starter Guide contains safety guidelines, battery charging instructions, unlocking and editing procedures.
- tSlim User Guide includes introduction to the monitor, pump overview, cartridge loading, infusion site care, and bolus information.
- TSlim Quick Reference Guide briefly describes the screen functions and activations.
- T-Slim Maintenance Guide offers instructions for cleaning and inspecting your insulin pump.
- Tandem Malfunction Guide provides a short troubleshooting guide.
- t:slim Emergency Wallet Card contains troubleshooting and emergency data.
- Patient Info AOB for Tandem tSlim includes patient information, prescription information and insurance.
- Statement of Medical Necessity for the t:slim has patient information, prescription information and insurance for prescribing attestation and signature.
- T-Slim Warranty policy by Tandem is described along with remedies.
- Tandem Return Policy for t:slim insulin pump and monitor.
T-Slim Insulin Pump Video (3:00 minutes)
Recharging the t:slim Insulin Pump Video (0:39 minutes)
Navigating the tslim Touch Screen Video (1:22 minutes)
T:slim Insulin Pump Bolus Video (1:59 minutes)
T:slim Insulin Pump Profile Set Up (1:56 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tandem Diabetes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!