Lap Hugger, manufactured by Posey, assists with upper body alignment and provides a place for patients to rest their hands.
Patients with wheelchairs sometimes require additional upper body support. This is usually accomplished with a wheelchair support accessory such as the Lap Hugger. This product is constructed of medium density foam that is soft yet firm. This combination provides a comfortable, yet supporting area for the hands and does not dig into the patient's torso.
The Lap Hugger is easy to install and includes side notches. These notches make it compatible with most wheelchairs including desk arm wheelchairs. These pads are enclosed with wipe clean vinyl covers making it perfect for individuals worried about spills or other accidents to their wheelchair. Provide additional torso support or a comfortable resting spot for the hands. BUY Lap Hugger from Vitality Medical today.
Lap Hugger by Posey Features and Benefits
- Provides Upper Torso Support and Elevated Place to Rest the Hands
- Constructed of Medium Density Foam That is Comfortable yet Supportive
- Available in Different Shapes and Sizes to Accommodate Different Individuals
Lap Hugger by Posey Specifications
- Cover Material: Wipe Clean Vinyl
- Meets CA #117, Section # Flame Retardancy Standards
- Lap Hugger by Posey Item Numbers: 6517, 6517T16, 6517T18
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Posey Ships Free No
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!