You want to be active but you feel stuck in your chair after sitting in it for so long. The chair you own makes you comfortable but doesn't do much in helping get you back on your feet. What your current chair cannot do, the Medlift 3055-Series Two-Way Recliner can. The 3055-Series is one of the best selling lift chairs from the manufacturer and will help you go from a sitting or reclined position to up and moving in no time at all. It's also one of the safest and most comfortable chairs you'll ever sit in.
The 3055 has several features that will assure you will keep your chair for a very long time, starting with its sturdy construction. The chair itself begins with wood that is "kiln-dried" and set in position one piece at a time for extra strength and stability throughout the chair. The frame is secured by with heavy-duty glue and steel fasteners Once set in place, Acella-Flex Foam Seating is put in for added cushioning while you remain seated. Five heavy duty no-sag springs with extra fabric for more security are added to the base just below the cushion, keeping the chair both quiet and comfortable for the user. The springs used on the front of the 3055 are nine-gauge thick and the back have 12-gauge for that little added support. All of these features add up to having the chair support up to 375 pounds.
Added features on the 3055 include a low-volt quiet motor for a smooth transition to any of the three positions available. A magazine pocket on one side means you'll be able to place your favorite reading materials right alongside you without having to worry about losing anything.
The 3055 comes with a lifetime warranty on the wood frame, lift mechanics and the reclining hardware. Everything else on the chair has a four year warranty. This is the perfect chair for people between 5-Feet 2-Inches and 6-Feet 2-Inches tall.
Medlift 3055-Series Two-Way Recliner Features and Benefits
- Kiln-Dried and Shaped Wood to Solidify Seat Position
- Heavily-Secured Frame for Extra Protection
- Easily go From Sitting to Standing with One-Touch Controls
- Low-Volt Quiet Motor for Silent Transitions
- Three Different Positions Available for Maximum Comfort
- Ideal for People of Multiple Height Ranges
- Multiple Warranties Cover Everything from Headrest to Hardware
Medlift 3055-Series Specifications
- Manufacturer: Medlift
- Weight Capacity: 375 Pounds
- Available Colors:
- Vista Earth
- Stampede Mocha
- Mossy Oak Camouflage
- Overall Dimensions:
- Width: 32 Inches
- Depth: 38.5 Inches
- Height: 41 Inches
- Recline Length: 60 Inches
- Seat Dimensions
- Ottoman to Back of Seat: 41 Inches
- Width Between Arms: 21 Inches
- Overall Seat Depth: 21 Inches
- Other Dimensions:
- From Seat to Top of Arms: 5 Inches
- Seat Height From Floor: 19 Inches
- Back Height From Seat: 27 Inches
- Ottoman Height from Floor: 21 Inches
- Frame, Lift Mechanics, Reclining Hardware: Lifetime
- All Other Parts: Four Years
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!