Gastrostomy Feeding Tube, manufactured by Corpak, is a dual or triple feeding tube with a color coded balloon inflation valve.
This gastrostomy tube is manufactured with a medical grade silicone that is long lasting and provides greater patient comfort by helping to reduce skin irritation. The design of this feeding tube assists in the placement and measurement. It features a quick visual identification valve in a convenient location that displays the balloon volume capacity. Other identifications include french size and balloon volume centimeter markings. This helps with identifying the tube position and balloon volume.
Gastrostomy Feeding Tubes are available for SALE at Vitality Medical. These silicone feeding tubes feature a large internal lumen that helps to improve flow and reduce clogging. This product features an external retention bolster that helps to prevent migration and eliminates the need for tape or sutures. Additionally the bolster's vented design facilitates air circulation for reduced site irritation and helps improve stomal healing.
Corpak Feeding tubes have an additional benefit. The rounded opaque tip that helps prevent gastric ulceration and is X-ray detectable. This product is convenient and designed to stay in place. It includes an insertion kit to provide you with the tools for application and maintenance. BUY Gastrostomy Feeding Tube from Vitality Medical today.
Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Contents:
- Feeding Tube
- Pre-Filled Syringe with Sterile Water
- Gauze Pad
- Lubricating Jelly
- Corflo Y-Extension Set for Easy Access to Irrigation and Medication Administration
Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Features and Benefits
- Inflation Valve and Placement Identification
- Large Internal Lumen Improves Flow
- External Retention Bolster Eliminates Need for Tape or Sutures
- Rounded Radiopaque Tip for Enables X-ray Detection and Prevents Gastric Ulceration
Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Specifications
- Length: 9 Inches
- Medical Grade Silicone
- HCPCS Code: B4087
- Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Item Numbers: 32-0512, 32-0514, 32-0516, 32-0518, 32-2016, 32-2018, 32-2020, 32-2022, 32-2024, 33-2016, 33-2018, 33-2020, 33-2022, 33-2024
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!