Customers Also Bought
The AMT Mini ONE Balloon Button is a low profile silicone device that's inserted into a gastrostomy to give direct access to the stomach for feeding, decompression and medication. This Mini ONE G-Tube offers all the advantages of the MINI Classic but with more features. It also has greater compatibility as it works with both the MiniONE and the Mic-Key feed sets. It contains a Feed Set Connector and Glow Green Feeding Port which accepts a slip tip syringe for easier medication administration. The size and length of the Mini ONE Balloon Button will be determined by the physician.
The design of the external bolster features a 37 percent lower profile for increased comfort and decreased skin irritation. Mini ONE Gastrostomy Buttons are made from the highest grade medical silicone to improve patient comfort. The soft and flexible silicone adds not only comfort but makes it easy to clean.
The unique "apple" shaped balloon covers more surface area to minimize possible leaks at the gastrostomy site. The balloon volume can be adjusted for a custom fit to ensure the tube is held securely in place. As it is being filled, the balloon grows horizontally for a larger seal surface and may help reduce granulation tissue.
Features and Benefits:
- External Bolster is 37 Percent Lower Profile
- Apple Shape Reduces Leaks
- Superior Balloon Life
- Better Seal with Tapered Transition from Shaft to External Bolster
- External Bolster Design Holds Tube Position
- Soft and Flexible External Bolster
- External Bolster Easy to Clean
- Stronger and More Durable than other Balloon Buttons
- Manufacturer: Applied Medical Technology, Inc.
- Compatible with Mic-Key Feed Set
- Material: Medical Grade Silicone
- French Size and Volume: 12, 14, 16, 20 and 24
- Product Sizes and HCPC Codes
- Item Numbers: M1-5-1208, M1-5-1215, M1-5-1230, M1-5-1408, M1-5-1423, M1-5-1427, M1-5-1430, M1-5-1435, M1-5-1440, M1-5-1444, M1-5-1450, M1-5-1455, M1-5-1460, M1-5-1465, M1-5-1610, M1-5-1612, M1-5-1623, M1-5-1625, M1-5-1627, M1-5-1635, M1-5-1640, M1-5-1644, M1-5-1810, M1-5-1812, M1-5-1815, M1-5-1827, M1-5-1835, M1-5-1840, M1-5-1844, M1-5-1850, M1-5-1860, M1-5-2010, M1-5-2012, M1-5-2015, M1-5-2017< M1-5-2020, M1-5-2023, M1-5-2025, M1-5-2027, M1-5-2030, M1-5-2035, M1-5-2040, M1-5-2044, M1-5-2415, M1-5-2417, M1-5-2420, M1-5-2423, M1-5-2425, M1-5-2427, M1-5-2430, M1-5-2435, M1-5-2444, M1-5-1212, M1-5-1217, M1-5-1220, M1-5-1223, M1-5-1225, M1-5-1240, M1-5-1410, M1-5-1412, M1-5-1415, M1-5-1417, M1-5-1420, M1-5-1425, M1-5-1615, M1-5-1617, M1-5-1620, M1-5-1630, M1-5-1817, M1-5-1820, M1-5-1823, M1-5-1825, M1-5-1830, M1-5-2440
Safety plug and feeding port cover should be closed when not in use.
AMT Mini ONE Balloon Button Educational Video (18 min)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Applied Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs it a complete set that includes 1 continuous feeding tube and 1 bolus feeding tube?Question by: Zyann on Feb 2, 2016 10:14:59 PMThe kit includes one 10cc luer tip syringe used to inflate the silicone balloon through the balloon valve and to administer medications through the med port of the Right Angle Feeding Set, and two 4 x 4 sterile gauze. This is seen in the descriptions section of the product.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 14, 2016 8:41:00 AM
- Shipping & Returns
Based on your history
This last one was changed out in August using the MINI ONE and we have had nothing but issues with it. The stem is flexible and I think this slows down the feeding process.
We are not happy with this.