Other MICKEY product(s)
Customers Also Bought
MIC-KEY Feeding Tube Extension Set with SECUR LOK and Clamp Overview
Avanos [formerly Kimberly Clark] Mic-Key Feeding Tube Extension Sets work with Mic Key Feeding Tubes, including the Mickey Gastrostomy Feeding Tube, the Mickey Low-Profile Gastrostomy and the MicKey Bolus Feeding Tubes. These feeding tube sets feature the SECURE-LOK key connection mechanism, clear tubing, tubing clamp and medication port on Non-Bolus Extension Sets. Each set is individually packaged.
Product Features & Benefits
- Less obtrusive and easy to conceal.
- Low Profile design.
- Tapered distal tip.
- Inflatable silicone internal retention balloon.
- MICKEY Extension Set Product Numbers: 0122-02, 0124-12, 0124-24, 0123-24, 0123-12, 0121-24, 0121-12.
- Length Options: 2", 12" or 24"
- Connector Options: Right Angle Connector or Straight Connector.
- Construction: Medical grade silicone.
- Individually packaged.
- Manufacturer: Avanos, formerly Kimberly Clark.
- Brand: Mic-Key.
- HCPCS Code: A4035.
Related MIC-KEY Products
- Halyard MIC-KEY Jejuanl Feeding Tubes - Silicone 14 and 18 French with 1.0 to 4 cm length.
- Avanos MIC-KEY Gastric-Jejunal (GJ) Feeding Tube Kit - Secur-Loc connection with 16, 18, & 22 French Sizes, 1.0 to 3.5 cm Stoma Length, 15 to 45 cm Jejunal Length, and 3 to 10 ml Balloon Volume.
- MIC-KEY Low Profile Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Kit with Bolus - Tapered or Recessed Distal, 12 to 24 French Sizes, and 0.8 to 5.0 cm Length.
- MIC-KEY Low Profile Button Jejunal Feeding Tube - Trimable Distal Tip, 14 or 18 French Size 1.0 to 4.0 Stoma Size.
- Kimberly Clark MIC-KEY BOLUS Gastrostomy Feeding Tube - Tapered Distal Tip, Dual Exit Ports, 14 to 24 French Size.
- Kimberly Clark MIC-KEY G-Tube Gastrostomy Feeding Tube - Built-in Medicine Port, Non-Recessed Distal Tip, Dual Exit Ports, 12 to 30 French Size.
- Over-The-Wire Stoma Measuring Device for MIC-KEY Tubes - determines correct feeding tube shaft length.
Avanos MICKEY G-Tube Low-Profile Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Review Review Video (3:15 minutes)
- Additional Information