Other MICKEY product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The MIC-KEY Low Profile Gastrostomy Feeding Tubes with SECUR-LOK enable caretakers and in-home patients to deliver Enteral Nutrition to the stomach. The MIC-KEY Low Profile Feeding Tube features medical grade silicone construction and delivers optimal performance and value to users. They also include a conventional and low-profile design. The low-profile design makes it unobtrusive and easier to conceal. Its ventilated SECURE-LOK external retention ring provides optimal stoma health through enhanced air circulation around the stoma and also helps prevent migration of the tube itself. For a well-respected and widely used gastrostomy tube, the Avanos MIC-Key Gastrostomy Feeding Tube is a great choice.
Kimberly Clark Ballard is a leader in the enteral feeding tube market. They offer a wide variety of high-quality and unique enteral feeding tubes. As the pioneer in the development of the first balloon retained tube designed for gastrostomy feeding, the MIC-KEY brand of enteral feeding tubes has become well recognized and accepted among health care professionals. All Mickey enteral feeding tubes are constructed of high clarity medical grade silicone and most feature the patented SECUR-LOK ring, the external retention mechanism designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma site for optimal stoma health. Kimberly Clark also manufactures a Mickey Bolus Gastrostomy Feed Tube for scheduled feedings, a Mickey Low Profile Tube for even less obtrusiveness, and Mic Key Tube Extension Sets.
MICKEY Low-Profile G Tube Kit Components
- 20 French Tube
- 3.5 cm L Stoma
- 5 ml Balloon
- One Low-Profile Feeding Tube
- One Extension Set With Secur-Lok Right Angle Connector
- 2 Y Port and Clamp
- One Bolus Extension Set With Cath Tip
- Secur-Lok Straight Connector and Clamp
- One 6 ml Syringe
- One 35 ml Catheter Tip Syringe
- Four Gauze Pads
- One User Manual
- One Patient Care Guide
Features & Benefit
- Inflatable silicone internal retention balloon reduces patient trauma experienced with obturated devices.
- High-clarity medical grade silicone.
- Tapered distal tip for easy catheter insertion.
- Clearly marked feeding, medication and balloon ports.
- Ventilated secur-lok ring.
- External retention mechanism designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma site and reduce tube pressure 360° from the sides of the stoma wall.
- Radiopaque stripe to aid in catheter visualization.
- Graduated centimeter markings for tube position verification.
- LUER-LOK balloon port to ensure secure syringe connection.
- Color-coded balloon port according to catheter French size for ease of identification.
- Manufacturer: AVANOS, Formerly Halyard Health
- Brand: Mic-Key
- Application: Gastrostomy Feeding Tubes
- Distal Tip recessed at 5 ml (3 ml for 12 French sizes).
- Balloon Size: 5 mL.
- Stoma Size Options: 0.8 cm to 5 cm.
- French Size Options: 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24.
- Construction: Silicone.
- Ethylene Oxide (ETO) Sterilized.
- FDA approved.
- CE marked.
- HCPCS code: B9998.
- Additional Information