Other Jevity product(s)
Customers Also Bought
To avoid the off-putting flavors of many nutritional supplements and ensure you or your patient get the the protein and fiber required, reach for Jevity 1.5 CAL High-Protein Nutrition with Fiber, by Abbott. This calorie dense tube-feeding formula is offered in three convenient containers and designed to be either supplemental or the sole-source of nutrition. Jevity Nutrition with Fiber is ideal for those looking for unflavored meals.
With complete and balanced nutrition, this high-protein supplement is great for long-term tube feeding, and it was specially formulated to be compatible with a wide verity of food intolerances and religious food laws: Kosher, Halal, gluten-free, lactose-free, and more. The formula supports a lean-body mass and aids in suppressing hunger longer while regenerating body tissues and muscular strength. High in fiber and prebiotics, this product is great way to facilitate bowel function.
Depending on how you or your patient prefer it, this nutritional supplement is stable if served chilled or at room temperature. The tetra carton is ready to use, so you have access to a healthy and nutritious meal without a bunch of set up. If you need a larger meal for more sustenance or calorie intake, Jevity 1.5 Cal comes in 1000 or 1500 mL ready-mixed containers ideal for multiple methods of enternal feeding using tube, pump, and gravity feeding equipment.
Features, Benefits, Specifications, Contraindications, Ingredients, Instructions and Nutrition Information
Features and Benefits:
- Ready-to-Use Tetra Carton Option
- 24 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- High Protein
- Item Numbers: 62681, 62689, 64628
- 1.5 Calories per mL
- Sizes: 8 oz., 1,000 mL, 1,500 mL
- Application: Tube-Feeding Formula
- Manufacturer: Abbott
- Not for IV Use.
- Not for People with Galactosemia.
- Not for People with Soy Allergies.
- Product Information for Jevity 1.5 CAL with Fiber.
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium & Calcium Caseinates, Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Fructooligosaccharides, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Oat Fiber, Soy Fiber, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Gum Arabic, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Magnesium Chloride, Carboxymethylcellulose, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin, and Vitamin D3. Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Instructions for Use: Ready-To-Hang Container
Always take cleanliness and preparation seriously to reduce contamination and infections. Failure to follow these important instructions may reduce hangtime.
- When using pump feeding, use a 10 Fr or larger tube and a 12 Fr or larger tube for gravity feeding.
- Product feeds best at room temperature.
- Always disinfect hands with soap and water before handling container or feeding set.
- Always shake product vigorously for at least 10 seconds. Then turn container upside down.
- To maintain sterilization and touch contamination do not touch any part of the container or feeding set that comes into contact with the formula.
- For best results, contact pediatrician to obtain the flow rate and volume for child.
- Most likely, child will require additional fluid which is best to give water in between and after feedings or when flushing the tube.
For Use with Enteral Feeding Set:
- Remove the dust cover from the Abbott RTH Safety Screw Cap and the safety connector on the feeding set.
- Insert the safety connector into the port on the Abbott RTH Safety Screw Cap to break through the safety foil.
- Safety connector turns clockwise until it is securely fastened.
- Close the clamp on the set before dispensing.
- Container can be suspended using the ring on the bottom.
Instructions for Use: 8 oz. Tetra Carton
- For best results, store unopened tetra carton at room temperature.
- Make sure to avoid extreme temperatures.
- When ready to use, shake well for 10 seconds.
- Twist cap to open.
- Reuseable cap allows any unused portion can be covered and refrigerated to be consumed within 48 hours.
- May by used for total or supplemental nutrition.
- Jevity 1.5 can be consumed at room temperature or chilled.
Jevity 1.5 Cal Nutrition Information:
Volume 8 fl oz 1000 mL (1.1 Qt) 1500 mL (1.6 Qt) Calories 355 1200 2250 Protein 15.1 grams 63.8 grams 95.7 grams Fats 11.8 grams 49.8 grams 74.7 grams Carbohydrates 51.1 grams 215.7 grams 323.6 grams Dietary Fiber 5.3 grams 22.0 grams 33.0 grams L-Carnitine 36 mg 150 mg 225 mg Taurine 36 mg 150 mg 225 mg Water 180 grams 760 grams 2250 Vitamin A 1185 IU 5000 IU 7500 IU Vitamin D 95 IU 400 IU 600 IU Vitamin E 11 IU 45 IU 68 IU Vitamin K 19 mcg 80 mcg 120 mcg Thiamin (Vitamin B1) .54 mg 2.3 mg 3.4 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.61 mg 2.6 mg 3.9 mg Vitamin B6 0.72 mg 3.0 mg 4.5 mg Vitamin B12 2.2 mcg 9.0 mcg 14 mcg Niacin 7.2 mg 30 mg 45 mg Folic Acid 145 mcg 600 mcg 900 mcg Biotin 110 mcg 450 mcg 675 mcg Vitamin C 72 mg 300 mg 450 mg Choline 145 mg 600 mg 900 mg Calcium 285 mg 1200 mg 1800 mg Phosphorus 285 mg 1200 mg 1800 mg Magnesium 95 mg 400 mg 600 mg Copper .48 mg 2.0 mg 3.0 mg Iron 4.3 mg 18 mg 27 mg Zinc 5.5 mg 23 mg 34 mg Manganese 1.2 mg 5.0 mg 7.5 mg Iodine 36 mcg 150 mcg 225 mcg Selenium 17 mcg 70 mcg 105 mcg Sodium 330 mg 1400 mg 2100 mg Sodium 14.3 mEq 60.9 mEq 91.3 mEq Potassium 510 mg 2150 mg 3225 mg Potassium 13.1 mEq 55.1 mEq 82.7 mEq Chloride 320 mg 1360 mg 2040 mg Chloride 9.0 mEq 38.4 mEq 57.6 mEq Chromium 29 mcg 120 mcg 180 mcg
- Additional Information