Other PediaSure product(s)
Customers Also Bought
PediaSure® 1.5 Cal Complete, Balanced Nutrition by Abbott Nutrition delivers its promise of bringing balanced nutrition with caloric density. It comes ready-to-drink in great tasting vanilla flavor. It may be used as a sole source of nutrition or as a supplement to a child's diet. It has 50 percent more calories over regular PediaSure to support weight gain. It's formulated for oral use or for tube feeding for pediatric patients with energy requirements, who are at risk for malnutrition, needing a higher caloric density, and/or have fluid restrictions.
PediaSure 1.5 Cal packs a punch in nutrition. It meets or exceeds Dietary Reference Intake values for protein. It meets the acceptable macro-nutrient distribution range of protein for children ages 1 to 13. It's packed with DHA omega-3 to support brain and eye health and antioxidants to support the immune system. It contains 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children ages 1 to 8 in 1000 mL and for children ages 9 to 13 in 1500 mL.
Features, Benefits, Specifications, Contraindications, Ingredients, Storage and Handling and Nutrition Information
Features and Benefits:
- Ready-to-Drink 8 oz Can
- Great Tasting Vanilla
- Great for Tube Feeding
- Aids in Weight Gain
- Supports Higher Caloric Density and/or Fluid Restrictions Needs
- Provides 100 percent of the DRIs for Protein
- Provides 25 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Product Number: 56409
- Flavor: Vanilla
- Suitable for Lactose Intolerant
- HCPC Code: B4160
- Volume: 8 fl-oz Can
- Quantity: Ea, Case of 24
- Product Brochure
- Formula is designed for children 1 to 13 years of age and not for infants unless directed by pediatrician.
- Children with a galactosemia allergy should not use this product.
- Always Use Under Direction of Physician
Liquid Vanilla: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Medium-Chain Triglycerides. Less than 0.5 percent of the Following: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, C. Cohnii Oil, Cellulose Gum, m-Inositol, Potassium Hydroxide, Carrageenan, Taurine, Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.Source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Storage and Handling
- Store unopened at room temperature or refrigerate. PediaSure 1.5 tastes better when chilled.
- Clean top of can before opening.
- Shake well.
- If ready-to-drink can is open and unused, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
Tube Feeding Instructions:
- Consult physician before using. Each child has a different flow rate, volume, dilution and need for additional fluids.
Volume 8 fl oz Calories 350 Protein 14 grams Fat 16 grams Trans Fat 0 grams Carbohydrates 38 grams Vitamin A 500 IU Vitamin D 160 IU Vitamin E 6.0 IU Vitamin K 16 mcg Vitamin C 24 mg Vitamin B12 1.5 mcg Vitamin B6 .06 mg Niacin 2.0 mg Choline 83 mg Biotin 45 mcg Pantothenic Acid 2.5 mg Sodium 90 mg Potassium 390 mg Chloride 270 mg Calcium 350 mg Phosphorus 250 mg Magnesium 60 mg Iodine 23 mcg Manganese 0.4 mg Copper 0.2 mg Iron 2.7 mg Zinc 1.5 mg Selenium 7.0 mcg Chromium 12 mcg Molybdenum 7.5 mcg
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A