Customers Also Bought
The AMT MiniONE Capsule Non-Balloon Button gastrostomy tube design offers an effective means for enteral feeding, decompression, and medication. There are some advantages to this version over the MiniONE Balloon Button because it doesn't have a balloon that can fail. For this reason, this G-Tube provides longer access to the stomach in between changes.
When wanting a low-profile design, the AMT Mini One Non Balloon Button still offers a narrow button shaft but the self-lubricating capsule design also means it's less painful during insertion. Once inserted, the pull-away tether releases the capsule to position the internal bolster that's smaller than the balloon. This makes it ideal for individuals who have trouble using a balloon g-tube or can't tolerate the balloon button, which may block the pylorus. The capsule material then breaks away to be dissolved.
There is a selection of tube lengths and French diameter sizes of 14, 18, and 20 based on the needs of the patient. Choose the size of AMT Non-Balloon Button Low Profile G Tube as prescribed by the physician. It's made of silicone to not cause an allergic reaction and is packaged sterile to be ready for application.
You may also want to stock up on Slip Tip syringes to accurately measure and administer medications directly into the feeding port.
Features and Benefits
- Capsule Design Is Less Painful During Insertion
- Designed without Balloon -- No Balloon to Fail
- Lasts Longer Than Balloon Design
- Easy Pull-Away Tether Releases Capsule to Position Internal Bolster
- Made of Non-Irritating Silicone
- Manufacturer: Applied Medical Technology
- Brand: MiniONE
- 14 French Product Numbers: M1-2-1410, M1-2-1412, M1-2-1415, M1-2-1417, M1-2-1420
- 18 French Product Numbers: M1-2-1815, M1-2-1817, M1-2-1820, M1-2-1824, M1-2-1830, M1-2-1834, M1-2-1844
- 20 French Product Numbers: M1-2-2017, M1-2-2024, M1-2-2034
- Quantity: Each
- Material: Silicone
- Tube Length Options (cm): 1, 1.2, 1.5, 1.7, 2, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0 3.4, 4.4 cm
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Application: Gastrostomy Tube for Enteral Feeding
- HCPCS Code: A7524
- UNSPSC Code: 42231604
Manuals and Documents
Insertion of the AMT MiniOne Capsule Non-Balloon Button Video (1:37 minutes)
- Additional Information