Customers Also Bought
10 mL Syringes are General Purpose Syringes for medical uses. Manufactured by Becton Dickinson, 10 mL Syringes (10 cc Syringes) provide a choice of Luer-Lok® Tip, Luer Lok Safety Tip, Eccentric Tip, or Slip Tip. A Control Syringe option is also available in the 10 mL Syringe size. These single-use syringes can be fitted with either conventional or safety needles. 10 mL Syringes are in an easy-peel blister package.
BD 10 mL Syringe by Becton Dickinson Features & Benefits
- Syringes without Needles.
- Thinner and smaller syringe size is easier to control.
- Features bold, clear scale markings to assist in making easy and accurate dosage measurements.
10 mL Syringe by Becton Dickinson Specifications
- BD 10 mL Oral Syringe Product ID Numbers: 301604, 305559, 309695, 305482, 309604.
- Application: General Purpose Syringe, Control Syringe.
- Syringe Tip Options: Slip Tip, Luer Lok Tip, Eccentric Tip, Safety Lok.
- Syringe Wall: Clear.
- Syringe Capacity: 10 mL or 10 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.2 mL increments.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson
- HCPCS code: A4649, A4213
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHello, I was wondering specifically what type of plastic the syringes are made of?
Thank youQuestion by: Rachel Sandquist on Jun 21, 2019 2:30:00 PMUnfortunately the exact makeup of the plastic(s) used in this product are not made available due to it being proprietary. If there is a specific allergy or aversion that you would like to make sure this product doesn’t contain, please contact customer service and we can look into that for you.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jul 2, 2019 2:26:00 PM