Customers Also Bought
The Kangaroo Skin Level Balloon Gastrostomy Kit is for the replacement of your current gastronomy. The kit is to help facilitate the change of removing the old assembly and placing with a new one with minimal downtime. When changing out the old tube, always prep and disinfect areas with skin prep wipes to reduce contamination and prevent harmful bacteria and gauzes like the Curity Drain Sponges to keep a clean surface. The raised feet design helps in feeding sessions by preventing skin irritation; irritation that can worsen over time and cause uncomfortable feedings.
A purple colored tip helps identify the kit from accidental removals, and just in case a connection is trying to be made into the wrong feeding tube, the entryway will not connect - this helps remove potential accidents that can be of great concern. Connection to the 2006 JCAHO tubing is made safely as it is adaptable to this feeding tube type without complication to the entryway that may result in leaks. The enteral security clip helps stabilize the connection and keeps it secure while it is connected, helpful against movements that can cause dislodging.
Product Features and Benefits
- Design Raised Feet to Help Prevent Skin Irritation
- Provided in Purple Color for Easy Identifying
- Safe Connection to the 2006 JCAHO Tubing
- Enteral Security Clip, ClipStar
- Incompatible Entry to the Feeding Port Eliminates Wrong Connections
- Included Stoma Measuring Tool
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Brand: Kangaroo
- Product SKU: 712100, 712120, 712150, 712170, 712200, 712250, 714080, 714100, 714120, 714150, 714230, 714250, 714270, 714300, 716100, 716120, 716150, 716170, 716200, 716230, 716250, 716270, 716300, 716350, 716450, 716500, 720150, 720170, 720200, 720450, 724170, 724200, 724230, 724250, 724270, 724450
- Application: Balloon Skin Level Balloon Gastrostomy Kit
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!