Customers Also Bought
Skin Prep Wipes by Kendall is a barrier wipe used in wound care prep. It provides an effective barrier between the skin and adhesive products. In addition, these wound care wipes also help protect against feces, urine, chemical irritants, and gastrointestinal fluids.
The prep wipes can be used on frail skin. They are designed to form a protective barrier for aggressive adhesive products.
The barrier solution in the prep wipes leaves a breathable film over the skin. This helps to reduce excoriation due to continual use of adhesives.
These wipes form an effective barrier to gastrointestinal fluids and other contaminants, lessening skin irritation. They are ideal for protecting perineal and ostomy sites from feces and urine.
The convenient packaging for these skin prep wipes is suitable for use in both hospitals and long-term care. With one wipe per packet, use of these wipes helps reduce waste by using only what is needed.
Skin Prep Wipes by Kendall are non-sterile and 2-ply. They are sold in boxes of 50.Skin Prep Wipes by Kendall Features and Benefits
- Used in Wound Care
- Provides Effective Barrier Between Skin and Adhesive Products
- Helps Protect Against Feces, Urine, Chemical Irritants, and Gastrointestinal Fluids
- Can be Used on Frail Skin
- Designed to Form a Protective Barrier
- Leaves a Breathable Film Over the Skin
- Helps Reduce Excoriation
- Ideal for Protecting Perineal and Ostomy Sites
- Item Number: 6560
- Packaging Suitable for Hospitals and Long-Term Care
- One Wipe Per Packet
- Sold in Boxes of 50
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Simplicity
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history