Drive Medical 15003 Multi-Height Manual Bed
The Multi-Height Manual Bed 15003 by Drive Medical is an economic and convenient option for patients who will be experiencing long-term care. It features three hand cranks at the foot of the bed that allows caregivers to adjust the angle of the head and foot of the bed, along with the overall height of the bed. These adjustments make it easy to move the bed into a customized position that feels most natural to the patient. This is especially important for patients that will be bedridden for an extended period of time. The reclining position of these patients will need to be adjusted consistently in order to prevent painful pressure ulcers from developing around pressure points. These pressure points include the heels, ankles, hips, and shoulders. The adjustable features make it easy to move the patient and protect the patient's skin from continuous exposure to friction and shear. By turning the left crank clockwise and counterclockwise, the head portion of the bed can be raised and lowered. The middle crank will raise the height of the entire bed and the right crank will raise and lower the foot of the bed. When not in use, the cranks can be folded with ease under the bed to prevent them from getting in the way.
The bed has been carefully designed to be one of the most sturdy and reliable beds on the market. The reinforced channel frame is lightweight, long-lasting, and resists twisting. The spring deck has been coated with zinc in order to prevent twisting and bending to ensure consistent, comfortable support. The bed ends are heavy duty and come in a beautiful chestnut color that will blend well with home decorations. They are easy to clean and maintain. Both the head and foot of the bed are interchangeable with the Invacare and Sunrise beds. The bed ships in two seperate cartons and when the bed is not assembled, side clips store the shaft. Buyers will love the user-friendly assembly process that takes just a few minutes and does not require the use of tools. The Drive Medical 15003 Multi-Height Hospital Bed comes with an original purchaser limited lifetime span on the welds, five years on the frame, and one year on all the other parts and components.
This manual hospital bed is CSA approved and has a weight capacity of 450 pounds. Patients and caregivers will love the sturdy support of this bed and the ease with which it can be adjusted in order to provide superior comfort and support. It will be an asset for patients and caregivers engaged in long-term bed-rest care.
- Product Number: 15003
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Bed Dimensions: 88L x 36W x 16 to 24.5H Inches
- Frame/Weld Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Mechanical Warranty: 1 Years
- Electrical Warranty: 1 Years
Drive 15003 Multi-Height Manual Bed Features, Benefits & Specifications
- Adjustable head and foot sections
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Height of head and foot of the bed can be adjusted to an anatomically correct sleep surface
- Helps to prevent pressure sores
- Sturdy channel frame construction for superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame prevents twisting and bending
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Zinc coated spring deck
- Head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise
- Bed ends are interchangeable and attractive
- CSA approved
- Manufactured in ISO9001 facility
- Manual Bed HCPCS Code: E0293
Mattress Foam Therapeutic 5 Zone Support - 36 x 80 x 5.5 inch The Therapeutic Foam Pressure Reduction Mattress by Drive Medical provides superior weight distribution and support for those who are bed-ridden. This popular mattress provides five-zone support for the patient in order to ensure comfort and prevent soreness. The mattress has a horizontal, cross-cut design to aid in the distribution of the weight of the patient.
- Dimensions: 30 x 80 x 5.5 Inches
- Product Number: 15019
- Material: High Density Polyester Fiber
- Weight: 15.2 lbs
- 210 Denier Nylon Cover reduces friction
Mattress System Alternating Pressure with Low Air Loss 36 x 80 x 8 inches The Med-Aire Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System 14027 by Drive Medical is the answer to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers and give you the rest you need. Whether it's personal care with at-home assistance or a professional care setting in a hospital, this high-quality mattress provides a comfortable air support surface.
- Product Number: 14027
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 8 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- HCPCS: E0277
- Material: Quilted urethane coated nylon fabric & zippered PVC mesh
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited
- Whisper Quiet Pump Design
- CPR Valve for rapid deflation
- Low Pressure Alarm
Gravity 9 Multi-Layered/Multi-zoned Foam Mattress 36" (W) X 80 " (L) X 6" (H) The Gravity 9 Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Drive Medical protects the patient's pressure points. Pressure points include the shoulders, hips, ankles, and heels. Bed-ridden patients who do not have sufficient mattress support risk developing painful bed sores over time. The Gravity 9 is designed to prevent these types of sores with its four layers of foam, including a memory foam layer.
- Product Number: 15970
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 6 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- HCPCS: E0184
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited on Foam, 1 year on cover
Bed Rail Options
Siderails Half Length No-Gap When additional protection is needed on a hospital bed, Drive Medical offers the Half-Length Siderails allowing user to feel less restricted. It comes with a pair of frames made of 1-inch steel bars with a brown finish. The siderails can be adjusted up or down and each side can be individually adjusted as well. The design will keep user safe with no gaps where user can get lodged.
- Product Number: 15201
- Material: 1 Inch Steel
- Finish: Brown-Vein
Siderail Standard Telescoping Full Length The Standard Telescoping Full-Length Side Rail from Drive Medical are designed to keep the patient safe. The full-length size prevents the patient from falling. Also, because the rails are telescoping, they adjust to the length of the bed as it moves to maintain the security.
- Product Number: 15001ABV
- Material: 1 Inch Steel
- Brown Vein Finish
- Telescopes with bed position changes
Walnut Overbed Table
- Fits a variety of styles and interiors
- It can be used with beds as well as wheelchairs
- Perfect for eating or other activities in bed
- Product Number: MDS104015
- Base Style: H-Base
- Length: 28 Inches
- Max/Min Height: 42/30 Inches
- Width: 15 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Color/Style: Walnut
30 x 15 Inch Tilt Top Bedside Table
- Product Number: 6418
- Dimensions: 15 W x 30 L x 25.75 - 39 H (Inches)
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Capacity: 25 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Bundle?
Sleep Surface Dimensions
- Bed (Drive Medical 15003)yes
- Length80 Inches
- Width36 Inches
- Length88 Inches
- Width36 Inches
- Height - Low16 Inches
- Height - High24.5 Inches
- Caster Height3 Inches
- Max Back Elevation72 Degrees
- Max Knee Elevation42 Degrees
- Max Foot ElevationNone
- Maximum Trendelenburg ElevationNone
- Maximum Reverse Tredenelburg ElevationNone
- Product Weight165 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Capacity450 lbs.
- Frame/WeldsLimited Lifetime
- Mechanical1 Years
- Electrical1 Years
- Bed Model Number15003
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!