Build your Invacare Full Electric Adjustable Hospital Bed
- Choose from several different mattress options: InnerSpring Mattresses, Foam Mattresses, Air Bed Mattresses, and Overlays.
- Select Bed Rails to fit your needs.
- Dont forget to add Bed Sheets and a Bedside Table. Vitality Medical also carries other top brands of Full-Electic Hospital Beds.
Invacare Full Electric Adjustable Bed
Full Electric Beds provide complete control of positioning and bed height. All positions are controlled electrically to provide convenience to the patient and the caregiver. With the full-electric model the head, foot and height adjustments are all made with the hand control. This adjustability enhances user comfort and safety by offering infinite positioning and allowing for safer patient transfers. This bed is manufactured by Invacare, a leading manufacturer of medical supplies.
- Interchangeable with the original Invacare Hospital/Home Care Bed.
- More durable, impact and scratch resistant; and washable for easy cleaning.
- Can be used as either the headboard or footboard on any Invacare home hospital bed.
- Better tracking with non-marring material.
- More secure caster positioning during delivery.
Universal Bed End Features
- IVC Universal Bed End.
- IVC Headspring and IVC Foot spring.
- High impact bed end panels.
- Universal Bed End.
- Caster tread.
- Enhanced caster socket.
Bed Electronic Features
- DC low voltage, compact motor system.
- Washable motor system and frame.
- Color-coded connections on junction box.
- Double insulated junction box.
- Ergonomic hand pendant.
- Hand pendant cradle.
- Electrical/mechanical limited warranty.
- Interchangeability reduces inventory, complexity.
This hospital bed yields a 10% (approx.) weight reduction in the foot spring, quiet motor operation, and faster cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up.
- Motor system with waterproof enclosures is rated IP66.
- Washable with standard water pressure.
- The bed should not be power washed.
- Easier maintenance.
- Provides for extra protection.
- Comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord.
- Waterproof casing for easy cleaning, conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or bed rail with hand pendant cradle.
- Available for convenient storage of hand pendant (part no. 26975)
- Simplifies storage from three different bed ends to one universal bed end.
- HCPCS Code: E0266
- Bed Warranty: 5 year. The longest warranty in the industry.
Specifications (product ID # INV5410IVC)
- Width: 36 inches.
- Length: 88 inches.
- Sleep Surface: 36 W x 80 L.
- Bed Height: 15 inches min. - 23 inches max. (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. patient weight.
- Weight Capacity for Patient and Accessories: 450 lbs. inclusive of all accessories.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- ISO 13488 (medical devices) facility.
- Warranty: All Welds - 5 years; Mechanical/electrical - 2 years.
Hospital Bed Accessories
Deluxe Innerspring Mattress (product ID # INV5185)
Protection and durability of a superior Hospital Bed Mattress with inner spring comfort. Meets regulation codes 16 CFR1632 and 16 CFR1633.
- Width: 36 inches.
- Length: 80 inches.
- Height: 6 inches.
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds.
- HCPCS Code: E0271.
- High-density poly fiber padding increases comfort and mattress life.
- Durable 11-ounce vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof.
- Invacare 5185-84 (not shown) is available for use with extender kit.
Homecare Bed Foam Mattress (product ID # INV5180)
The New Invacare Home Care Foam mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress to the home care market at an economical price that meets fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633.
- Width: 36 inches
- Length: 80 inches
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Flammability: Foam meets Fire Regulation code 16 CFR 1633 16 CFR 1632
- HCPCS Code: E0272
- Comfortable sleep surface minimizes patient complaints
- Pressure readings show therapeutic value over an innerspring mattress
- 50% lighter weight than most innerspring mattresses and more flexible for deliveries
- High quality 1.5 lb. /cu. ft. - density foam provides comfort and durability
- Durable 10.5-ounce vinyl zed nylon cover is antibacterial, anti-static, acid resistance, waterproof. Meet fire regulation code 16 CFR 1633 and 16 CFR 1632
Softform Excel Foam Mattress (product ID # IXL1080, IXL1084)
Constructed with a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a user. The Softform Excel Mattress promotes greater comfort and helps to facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in users up to the high risk level. Regulation compliance with TB 129, 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633.
- Width; 36 Inch.
- Length: 80 or 84 Inch.
- Height: 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Invacare Softform Excel Mattress Warranty: 6 years limited.
- Invacare Softform Excel Mattress Cover Warranty: 2 years limited.
- Laser cut square cells breakup surface tension to maximize body contact.
- Keyhole cut cells ensure airflow through foam to maintain consistent temperature.
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan.
- Anticicrobial cover affords healthy skin.
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity.
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offersr substantial support.
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction.
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering.
Invacare Softform Premier Mattress (product ID # IPM1080, IPM108039, IPM108042, IPM108048)
This prevention mattress is ideal for medium to high risk ulcer prevention. Premium foam mattress that offers pressure redistribution and airflow. An enhanced sidewall adds stability to facilitate better resident position and safer transfers. Regulation compliance with TB 129, 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633.
- Width; 36, 39, 42, or 48 Inch.
- Length: 80 Inch.
- Height: 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Mattress Warranty: 8 years limited.
- Mattress Cover Warranty: 4 years limited.
- Features premium HR foam cut into mushroom-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion and pressure redistribution.
- Designed with a unique keyhole cut to ensure proper airflow through the foam to maintain a consistent temperature while moving with the patient for improved comfort.
- Features a single piece foam "U" core which facilitates patient transfer by providing effective side-wall support. Manufacturing the core out of one piece of foam vs. glued sections results in a strong, durable mattress.
- Softform mattress cover features a concealed zipper, reducing possible risk of fluid ingress.
- Fully removable covers allow for easy replacement, laundering and inspection of foam.
- Softform mattress covers are four-way stretch polyurethane and feature a tough coated polyurethane base to extend the longevity of the mattress.
- Softform Premier mattress features high frequency welded seams; the Softform Excel Mattress features stitched seams.
- Customize Softform mattresses with RSR covers as needed for patients requiring additional side support.
ProBasics SatinAir Alternating Pressure Mattress (product ID #SATINAPM2QC)
Designed for high risk to Stage II prevention and ulcer therapy. Ideal for treating patients who already have Stage II skin breakdown.
- Width; 35 Inch.
- Length: 80 Inch.
- Height: 8 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Compressor Capacity: 7.5 LPM.
- HCPCS Code: E0277.
- HMESA Code: 10-10-09-00
- ProBasics SatinAir APM Warranty: 18 months limited.
- Low air loss mattress.
- 16 laser air holes keep user cool and dry.
- 20 8-inch deep air bladders.
- Treats pressure ulcers in stages I thru IV.
- Offers alternating pressures therapy.
- Provides excellent pressure redistribution.
- Mattress CPR release allows for rapid deflation.
- Nylon cover.
- Non-shear for better skin protection.
- Removable cover for easy cleaning.
- Antimicrobial cover offers less risk of infection.
- Quilted design for extra comfort.
- Non-skid quilted cover keeps mattress from slipping.
- Air Pump Compressor.
- Adjustable airflow provides custom pressure settings for individual needs.
- Alternating intervals of 10 minutes for excellent pressure redistribution.
- Quite operation.
- Kink resistant tubing.
- Low pressure alarm.
Reduced Gap Full-Length Bed Rail (product # INV6629)
Invacare's new Reduced Gap Bed Rails take the proactive approach to Bed Rail Safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. All Invacare full-length bed rails now have a fourth crossbar and the cross brace has a new mounting position on the head section of the bed. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards. For your convenience, all bed rail model numbers remain the same.
- Length: 55 Inch.
- Height: 14.5 Inch (above deck raised), 4.25 Inches (above deck lowered).
- HCPCS Code: E0310.
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation.
- Durable 7/8" chrome-plated, welded steel construction.
ProBasics Clamp-On Half Length Bed Rail (product ID # PB7035)
ProBasics Clamp-On Half Rail is compatible with the following Invacare beds: Invacare Manual Bed 5307IVC, Invacare Semi-Electric Bed 5310IVC, Invacare Full Electric Bed 5410IVC, Invacare Value Care Semi-Electric Bed VC5310 and Invacare Value Care Duo Semi-Electric Bed VC5210 (only when used with casters).
- Width: Between bed rails - 36.5".
- Length: 37".
- Height: 19".
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs.
- Welded steel construction.
- Attractive brown vein finish.
- Tool-less assembly.
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
Top Rated Customer ReviewsSee All Reviews
- Full Electric hospital bed review
I rented a hospital bed for a few months after leaving the hospital. Then I found out I was going to need a electric bed long term so I purchased the Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed. It is a great quality bed, the motor is very quiet. It was fairly easy to install and it has been much cheaper then renting to buying used.
Make sure to order a good mattress it can really make a difference in a good night's sleep and pressure spots, back issues and pain in the legs !
- Feel like I am a good daughter.
If you are a patient that has to spend most of the time in bed, bed is not something simple you sleep in. It can be the largest part of your life, literally. Unfortunately, it was my old mom's case. Mentally she's still active but physically has a lot of problems. To maker her life easier and better, I got her this bed and it made both of us really happy. With various options, you can make the best out of it. Now she can do whatever she wants in her bed. This is bed more than bed.
- Comfortable Hospital Bed
This bed works great! It is the most comfortable bed in the world and I dont think it looks like a hospital bed if you put a nice blanket on it.
- Full Electric Hospital Bed 5410IVC Review
I have been a home for the aged nurse for about 3 years now and I must say that one of the most difficult thing to do is to lift a heavy patient so that he can sit, stand up or incline. So when the facility where I work changed all their beds to this electric bed, we were all ecstatic. It became an easy task to have the patient sit on the bed. They can even do it without our help.
- Prompt Service, But
It came promptly and five of the six containers were well packed but the sixth had been opened. I will not know more than that until the man that I have hired to put it together sees whether it all fits properly. I would like to revise this later.
- excellent service and a nice bed
The bed arrived quickly and was relatively easy to assemble. Outstanding service from Vitality Medical.
- Excellent bed & quality so far
the quality and ease of operation. Assembly instructions were excellent and ease to follow...good safety tips as well..my father is really comfortable with mattress and rising of both foot & head.
- Community Q&A