Ultra Stretch Synthetic Exam Gloves are non-sterile, powder-free hospital gloves. Constructed of an advanced formulation of synthetic vinyl, Ultra Stretch Exam Gloves are latex-free. These vinyl gloves stretch to fit your hand while providing maximum sensitivity. Manufactured by Medline, the Ultra Stretch Synthetic Vinyl Gloves are a great choice for a patients with latex sensitivities.
Ultra Stretch Exam Gloves Features & Benefits
- Uses an advanced synthetic vinyl.
- Stretchable to fit your hand.
- Designed for people are latex sensitive.
Ultra Stretch Exam Gloves Specifications
- Ultra Stretch Synthetic Exam Gloves Product Numbers: MDS193074, MDS193075, MDS193076, MDS193077
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Length: 9 inch.
- Finger Thickness: 6.3 mil.
- Palm Thickness: 5.1 mil.
- Cuff: Beaded.
- Latex free.
- Material: Synthetic Vinyl.
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Brand: Ultra Stretch.
- HPIS Classification: 450 60 20 30.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Color Ivory Powdered Powder Free Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Smooth Thickness 5.1 mil
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!