Customers Also Bought
Trilon Powder Free Synthetic Vinyl Exam Gloves by Cypress Overview
Trilon Powder Free Synthetic Vinyl Exam Gloves have a smooth finish for a better feel and is tactile to help with a better grip. The vinyl gloves have a beaded cuff to prevent rolling or bunching up the hand while being worn. They are single-use, clear vinyl, and have a polymer coating on the inside and don't contain any powder. The fingertips are thick, measuring .10 millimeters (4 mil) and measure at 9.6 inches to offer plenty of room to fit the hand.
The Trilon powder-free gloves are non-sterile, should be worn only for one use and are not made with any latex to avoid allergic reactions. They have a universal, ambidextrous fitting so each person can use them on either hand. They are not meant to be used for chemotherapy of any kind.
Product Features and Benefits
- Polymer Coat for Smooth Application
- Very Thick for Additional Protection
- 9.6 Inches Long for a Better Fit
- Smooth Finish for Better Feel
- Tactile Feel for a Better Grip
- Beaded Cuff Prevents Roll-ups
Product Specifications and Information
- Manufacturer: McKesson, formerly Cypress Medical
- Brand: Trilon
- Chemo Rated: Not Approved
- Powder-Free: Yes
- Sterile: No
- Product Numbers: 25-92, 25-94, 25-96, 25-98
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Color Filter Clear Powdered Powder Free Sterility Non-Sterile Thickness 4 mil
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.