Mckesson Vinyl Exam Gloves by McKesson are economical choice when you are in need of powder free vinyl gloves. Superb quality and extremely comfortable even if worn for extended periods of time. These vinyl exam gloves offer great strength and are made to accommodate those with latex allergies.
McKesson Clear Smooth Vinyl Exam Gloves are perfect for many applications and uses, including home use, food preparation and handling, as well as, laboratory work.
Vinyl Exam Gloves Features
- Low cost.
- Features a smooth inner and outer surface.
- High tactile sensitivity.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Ambidextrous fitting.
Vinyl Exam Glove Specifications
- Vinyl Exam Gloves Clear Smooth Product Numbers: 14-114, 14-116, 14-132, 14-138, 14-140 (Old Numbers: 6369, 6370, 6371, 6372).
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large.
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.11mm (4.3 mils)
- Length: 9.4 Inches.
- Color: Clear.
- Glove Exterior: Smooth.
- Application: Exam Glove.
- Hand Compatibility: Ambidextrous.
- Beaded cuff.
- Powder free.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: McKesson.
- Brand: Confiderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42132203
- HCPCS Code: A4927
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Color Clear Powdered Powder Free Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Smooth Thickness 4.3 mil
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the mil for these gloves?Question by: Maykeu on Jul 18, 2017 11:18:00 AMThe manufacturer states the mil is 4.3 for these gloves.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 6, 2017 10:11:00 AM
- Great price