Customers Also Bought
Ambitex Powder Free Vinyl Exam Gloves V200 Series are a premium medical-grade glove. These gloves come with a rolled beaded cuff to keep the gloves in place. Constructed as a stretchable medical glove, it is powder free with a smooth surface. These exam grade vinyl gloves are designed for use in medical, dental, laboratory and homecare settings.
Features and Benefits
- Exam grade gloves for medical and dental.
- Smooth surface for comfortable grip.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM and FDA examination glove standards.
- Passes ASTM F1671 for resistance to penetration by bloodborne pathogens.
- Product Numbers: VLG200, VMD200, VSM200, VXL200.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large.
- Length: 9 Inch, Standard.
- Width: 105mm (+/- 10mm).
- Powder Free.
- Latex Free.
- Color: Clear.
- Grade: Examination.
- Material: Vinyl.
- Surface: Smooth.
- HCPCS Code: A4927.
- Manufacturer: Tradex.
- Brand: Ambitex.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tradex Color Filter Clear Powdered Powdered Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Non-Textured Thickness 4 mil
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.