Customers Also Bought
SKINTX Vinyl Exam Powder-Free Gloves by TG Medical are a cost-effective glove when compared to latex and nitrile gloves, because they are made from low-cost, durable synthetic PVC. PVC vinyl is a non-hazardous material that gives the glove a looser fit and a smooth surface and therefore it's best to wear for short-term tasks not requiring high tactile sensitivity. Vinyl gloves are especially economic for industries where frequent glove changes are needed such as food or sanitation services. Despite its cost, the gloves are examination grade which give the peace-of-mind of knowing that the gloves are durable and will protect against blood-borne pathogens; making them ideal in law enforcement, nursing home and day care settings. The beaded cuff allows for easier donning and provides drip protection to the forearm.
SKINTX Vinyl Exam Gloves are Powder-Free and Latex-Free to avoid allergy issues to wearer and reduces the risk of touch contamination. The gloves are non-sterile, ambidextrous and come in sizes Small, Medium, Large and X-large. Each box contains 100 gloves (90 for X-Large). For another cost-effective vinyl glove option, with more tactile sensitivity, the SKINTX Stretch Vinyl gloves are also sold by Vitality Medical.
Features and Benefits:
- Exam Grade
- Lighter Tactile Sensitivity
- Protects Against Hazardous
- Easy Donning
- Beaded Cuff Protects Forearm
- Manufacturer: TG Medical Inc.
- Brand: SKINTX
- Quantity: 1000/Case, 900 (X-Large)
- Medical Grade
- Color: Clear
- Material: PVC- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Smooth Surface
- Average Weight: 5.0 Grams
- Beaded Cuff
- Item Numbers: 70005 (Small), 70010 (Medium), 70015 (Large), 70020 (X-Large)
- Always choose the proper glove size.
- Always check gloves for physical damage such as cracking, discoloration, tears or pin holes.
- Always check out the expiration date and never use expired gloves.
- Gloves are not flame resistant and should be kept from flames and high temperature heat sources.
- Avoid contacting skin with glove upon removal.
- Wash hands after removing gloves.
- Properly dispose gloves.
- Do not re-use disposable gloves, it's for one-time use.
- Additional Information