Gas Relief Drops, formulated by Rugby, is an antiflatulent drug, specifically designed to relieve bloating, pressure, and fullness symptoms resulting from gas.
This formula is safe for both infants and children. In fact, Gas Relief Drops features a delicious cherry flavor that kids love consuming. However, depending upon your needs, you can also mix these drops with water or infant formula.
If this formula does not meet your needs, make sure to check out our selection of other antiflatulent formulas, such as these gas relief drops, here.
Gas Relief Drops Features and Benefits
- Can be mixed or consumed alone.
- Delicious cherry flavor.
- Dye-free formula.
- Rapid relief of bloating, pressure, and fullness resulting from gas.
Gas Relief Drops Specifications
- Product Number: 370083.
- National Drug Code: 00536-2220-75.
- Volume: 30 mL.
- Color: White.
- Flavor: Cherry.
- Active Ingredient: Simethicone, 20 mg/0.3 mL.
- Application: To rapidly relieve pain or discomfort associated with flatulence.
- Manufacturer: Rugby Pharmaceuticals.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!