Customers Also Bought
Beano Alpha Galactosidase Gas Relief Medicine Overview
Many common foods such as broccoli, lettuce, peppers, carrots, beans, peanuts, wheat, and bran can contribute to painful gas. Beano Alpha Galactosidase Gas Relief tablets contain natural food enzymes that make carbohydrates easier to digest. Either chew or swallow, and the pain of food-induced gas is prevented! View more digestive aid products available from Vitality Medical, on sale today!
How it works: beano® Tablets contain a natural enzyme that breaks down the complex carbohydrates found in many foods, making them easier to digest so they don't cause gas.*
Uses: How to use beano tablets:
- Use for the right problem: Use beano® if you experience the symptoms of stomach gas caused by many healthful foods.
- Use with the right food: beano® Tablets prevent symptoms caused by a variety of foods including:
- Veggies like broccoli, lettuce, peppers and carrots
- Proteins like beans and peanuts
- Whole grains like whole wheat and oat bran
- Use at the right time: Take right before your first bite of problem food.
- Use the right amount: Swallow or chew 2-3 tablets for a typical meal.
Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so don’t cook with beano®.
When to use beano®:
Use it right before every meal with problem food.
Ingredients (per 2 tablets)
Alpha-galactosidase enzyme 800 GALU† (derived from Aspergillus niger) †Daily Value not established
Cellulose gel, mannitol, potato starch, magnesium stearate, colloidal silica, calcium gluconate
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby ask a doctor before use.
If a rare sensitivity occurs after taking beano® Tablets, discontinue use. Galactosemics consult your doctor.
Store below 25°C (77°F). Avoid Heat. Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so don't cook with Beano®.
- Additional Information