Optiflex 3, manufactured by Djo, are continuous passive motion (CPM) machines. These cpm machines use a passive motion to force movement of the joint while not relying on the muscle. CPM machines can be used in a clinical setting for physical therapy or for at home Exercise Therapy. The convenient patient compliance features allows a doctor to set this machine, so a patient can use it at home at the prescribed setting.
Optiflex 3 is a knee CPM, so it is specifically used for knee rehabilitation after knee surgery. Passive motion prevents stiffness from developing in the soft tissue. Stiffness can reduce motion even further and hinder healing. The Optiflex 3 CPM knee machine promotes healing while increasing the range of motion.
These PT Exercise devices have a wide range of speed and force settings, so that as you recover the machine can be adjusted. These CPM Machines can be used for most pattens. The wide carriage of the Optiflex3 can accommodate adult with normal knee sizes, as well as, pediatric patients.
Optiflex 3 Knee CPM Features and Benefits
- Helps to Prevent Scar Tissue from Forming
- Equipped with a Force Reversible Safety Feature
- CPM Machine has an Independent Delay Time, Selectable Scrolling, and Patient Lockout Feature
- Either Right or Left Leg
- Software Includes English, French, and Spanish Selections
- Made with an Ultra-Wide Carriage (11 inches from carriage center)
- Increases Range of Motion
- Patient Compliance Features for Home Use
Optiflex 3 Knee CPM Specifications
- Optiflex 3 Product Number: 2090K
- Length: 37 Inches
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lb
- Knee Flexion: 120 degrees
- Knee Extension: -10 degrees
- Speed: 30-150 degrees
- Pauses: 0-30 Seconds
- Force Reversal: 35-75 lbs
- Calf Length Range: 10 - 23.5 Inches
- Thigh Length Range: 12-19 Inches
- Power Requirements: 100- 240V; 50/60 Hz
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DJ Orthopedics Ships Free Yes Size Chart No
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!