Customers Also Bought
Apex Cervical Orthosis, manufactured by Core Products International, is a low-cost and beneficial tool to aid a medical professional in re-establishing proper cervical posture.
The Apex Cervical Orthosis is a low-cost and user-friendly device that assists healthcare professionals with restoring a patient's proper cervical posture.
This device functions by countering the negative force caused by a forward posture, and works to gently reverse kyphosis, a convex curvature of the spine, especially when used daily under the direct supervision of a spinal professional.
Depending upon your unique and individual needs, this tool is adjustable so that it may deliver adequate support. In fact, you can adjust the cervical orthosis in one inch increments to meet your supportive requirements.
Order now and receive unparalleled traction and cervical alignment today!
Apex Cervical Orthosis Features and Benefits
- Adjustable to 3 heights.
- Assists with restoration of proper cervical posture.
- Counteracts forward head posture.
- Decreases pressure on cervical soft tissue.
- Helps in recovery from acceleration and deceleration injuries.
Apex Cervical Orthosis Specifications
- Product Number: TRC-4996.
- Width: 4 inches.
- Length: 8 inches.
- Height: 4.5 inches.
- Color: Gray.
- Application: To deliver traction and cervical alignment.
- Manufacturer: Core Products International.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Core Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history