What Comes in the Box?
Inogen One G4 Components
- Concentrator with Intelligent Delivery Technology
- AC power supply
- DC power supply
- One single battery
- Carry bag
- User manual
- Standard 3-year warranty
Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Product Number: IS-400
Inogen One G4 is a portable oxygen concentrator that offers oxygen therapy for patients that require supplemental oxygen. The G4 is the latest addition to the lightweight, portable oxygen concentrator market. Weighing less than 3 pounds, the G4 offers pulse flow oxygen in a range of 1 to 3 settings. This concentrator can operate from three separate power sources--battery, DC power (car, truck, RV, boat), or AC power from your home. AC power is also used to recharge the battery. This O2 machine is designed to operate 24/7 to meet the needs of the oxygen patient. You may select between two battery options—the standard single battery or the upgraded double battery. The double battery last twice as long as the single battery.
Compare the Product Bundles
Concentrator with One Single Battery
- Carry Weight: 3.54 lbs. (concentrator, battery, carry bag).
- Battery Duration: 3 hours (fully charged battery at pulse flow setting 2).
- Battery Recharge Time: 3.25 hours.
Concentrator with One Double Battery
- Carry Weight: 4 lbs. (concentrator, batteries, carry case and cart).
- Battery Duration: 6 hours (fully charged batteries at pulse flow setting 2).
- Battery Recharge Time: 6 hours.
Concentrator with One Single and One Double Battery
- Carry Weight: 4.65 lbs. (concentrator, batteries, carry case and cart).
- Battery Duration: 9 hours (fully charged batteries at pulse flow setting 2).
- Battery Recharge Time: 9.25 hours.
Inogen G4 Portable Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Compact and lightweight.
- Long battery life option.
- Operates off of 3 separate power sources: battery, AC power, or DC Power.
- Two battery options--single or double battery.
- 24/7 operation.
- Intelligent Pulse Oxygen Delivery technology.
- Quiet operation.
Inogen One G4 Specifications
Product Size and Weight
- Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Product Number: IS-400.
- Width: 2.68 inches.
- Height: 5.91 inches.
- Length: 5.91 inches.
- Weight: 2.8 pounds.
- Single Battery Weight: 0.62 lbs.
- Double Battery Weight: 1.11 lbs.
- Carry Bag Weight: 0.12 lbs.
- Maximum Pulse Oxygen Output: 630 mL/min; 31.5 mL @ 20 BPM.
- Oxygen Concentration Range: 87 to 96%.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure (PSI): 20 PSI (average max).
- Flow Settings:1-3.
- Operating altitude above sea level (feet): 10,000 ft.
- Noise Level: 40 dBA.
- Warm up time (minutes): 2 minutes.
- Average Power Consumption at setting 2 (watts): 40 watts.
- AC Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 1 Amp (auto sensing).
- Battery Duration
- Single Battery: Up to 3 hours.
- Double Battery: Up to 6 hours.
- Battery Charging Time
- Single Battery: Up to 3.25 hours.
- Double Battery: Up to 6 hours.
- 24/7 operation.
- Use: Stationary, portable, and travel.
Manufacturing and Dependability
- Product Numbers: IS-404, IS-408, IS404-S.
- Manufacturer: Inogen One.
- Brand: G4.
- Made in USA.
- HCPCS Code: E1390.
- Inogen One G4 Warranty: 3 years concentrator, 1 year sieve beds and accessories.
Why Buy Online at Vitality Medical?
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Vitality Medical has specialist standing by to help you with any questions you might have about the Inogen One concentrators or any of the other portable concentrator. These trained and tested specialist are re-evaluated every six months. They stay on top of the latest technologies and oxygen therapy solutions. A certified specialist can help you determine which bundle options or concentrator families can meet your prescription requirements. Call toll free to 800-397-5899 to reach one of our specialist.
Rental Program - Try before you buy! You can rent a concentrator from Vitality Medical to see if it is the right model for you. Oxygen patients who are planning a trip and want to bring a portable concentrator with them may want to consider renting one for the few weeks that they will be gone. Many who have tried Vitality Medical's Rental Program have loved the small, lightweight concentrators so much that they have gone on to purchase one. Several portable models are 24/7 oxygen machines and offer continuous or pulse flow. We rent by the week with no limitation on time. Rent one week or 52 weeks, the call is yours. Vitality Medical has several lightweight portables approved by the FAA for airline travel for you to choose from. Call today for details at 800-397-5899.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - If you are not 100% satisfied with the device you purchased Vitality Medical will buy it back. We will also help you find an O2 machine that is a better fit.
Loaner Program - If your device needs to be repaired or serviced by a professional technician during the warranty period, Vitality Medical will provide a loaner for you to use during the repair process.
Easy Warranty Processing - If your O2 machine stops operating properly while it is under warranty, call toll free number 800-397-5899 to set up your repair. Vitality Medical will ship you a free loaner while your device is being repaired.
Inogen G4 Additional Information
G4 Concentrator Replacement Parts and Accessories
- Single Battery (item # BA-400) - is a rechargable lithium-ion battery lasting up to 3.25 hours.
- Double Battery (item # BA-408) - is a larger rechargable lithium-ion battery lasting up to 6 hours.
- Replacement intake particle filter (item # RP- 405) - protects your concentrator from dust, pet dander and hair, and other air-borne particles. Washable and reusable filter that is eco-friendly. Inogen recommends to wash and dry the filter at least weekly and more often if you are in a dusty area. Replace the filter when it is damaged.
- Output Filter Replacement Kit (item # RP-404).
- G4 sieve bed columns (model # RP-406) - are so easy and quick to replace that you can install them yourself. Save hundreds of dollars over competing oxygen concentrator brands that require a technician to replace.
- External Battery Charger - recharges your single or double G4 batteries independently of your concentrator. This allows you to be out-and-about while your spare battery recharges.
- AC Power Supply (item # BA-401) - powers your concentrator for AC operation.
- DC Power Cords (item # BA-306) - allow you to operate your concentrator from an automobile, RV, or boat.
- Carry Bag (item # CA-400) - holds and protects your concentrator while you carry it along with you. The Carry Bag has a handle and an adjustable shoulder strap to allow you to sling it over you shoulder for hands-free operation.
- Carry Strap (item # CA-401) - is a replacement shoulder strap that is adjustable. Use the Carry Strap with the Carry Bag.
G4 Oxygen Concentrator Documents and Links
- G4 Flyer provides information about replacement parts and specifications.
- G4 Brochure contains the features and benefits for this portable O2 concentrator.
- Inogen G4 User Manual provides setup and user instructions.
- G4 O2 Concentrator Specifications offers details about performance, size and operation.
- Troubleshooting Guide has a matrix with problems, possible causes and solutions.
- Replacement Parts and Accessories from the Inogen One manufacturer.
Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Testimonial (2:27 minutes)
- Additional Information
Ships Free Yes Oxygen Flow Pulse Flow
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!