The Traveler 4-Wheel Scooter, manufactured by Zip'r Mobility, is designed to provide convenient, hassle-free transportation. You will love driving this easy-to-operate, cost-effective mobility aid. This lightweight mobility scooter is sleek and narrow, at just 19.5 inches wide. With a tight turning radius of 37 inches, it is easy to navigate around the house or through crowded areas. It's perfect for driving down aisles in the grocery store or weaving through chairs and tables at a restaurant. The Traveler 4-Wheel can be disassembled and reassembled conveniently into 5 pieces through the use of a wireless, auto-latching system.
In addition, assembly of this scooter can all be done without the use of any tools. The Traveler 4-wheel does just that, it travels. It can easily fit into the back of any vehicle. Since the heaviest piece weighs only 34 lbs, it's easy to load into a car too. The comfortable, padded seat can be folded down during disassembly for added transporting convenience. The control panel includes a battery indicator to help the rider know when it's time for a charge. A convenient speed control knob is included along with a forward and a reverse throttle and a horn. This scooter features a headlight for added visibility, a basket for extra storage, and non-marking flat free tires. Manufactured in either blue or red, the rider can choose which color best suits them.
BUY Zip'r Traveler Scooter from Vitality Medical today. This 4 wheel scooter will help you maintain your mobile independence and is economically beneficial. You may also be interested similar lightweight scooters that we offer such as the Spitfire EX Travel 4 Wheel.
Traveler Scooter Features and Benefits
- Wireless auto-latching assembly for quick and easy assembly
- Conveniently disassembles into 5 pieces
- Includes headlight and basket
- Non-marking flat-free tires
- Padded, foldable seat
Traveler Scooter Specifications
- Top Speed: up to 4.25 mph
- Cruising Range: 10 miles
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Product Number:
- Red: ZTRAV4R
- Blue: ZTRAV4B
- Manufacturer: Zip'r Mobility
- Turning Radius: 37"
- Climb Angle: 12 degrees
- Battery: (2) 12 V, 12 Ah
- Charger: Off-board, 2A
- Brakes: Electromagnetic, regenerative
- Motor: 24 V, 155 W (.21 hp)
- Drive: Rear
- HCPCS Code: K0800
- Specification may vary due to user weight, speed, battery condition and terrain.
- Dimensions: 19.5" (W) x 36.5"(L) x 31.5"(H)
- Seat Dimensions: 14"(W) x 12.5"(D) x 13"(H)
- Front Wheels: 7.5" x 2" flat-free
- Rear Wheels: 7.5" x 2.5" flat-free
- Weight with Batteries: 104.8 lbs
- Rear Section Weight: 31.7 lbs
- Front Section Weight: 34.5 lbs
- Heaviest Piece: 34.5 lbs
- Seat Weight: 17.6 lbs
- Batteries Weight: 21 lbs w/case
- Frame: 3 years
- Drive train: 1 year
- Electronic components: 1 year
- Batteries: 6 months
Traveler Scooters Additional Information
- Zip'r Traveler Brochure portrayes the features for this mobility scooter.
- Zipr Operating Manual provides assembly, disassembly, battery charging and operating instructions.
- Zipr Traveler Maintenance Guide offers care and maintenance instructions for this scooter.
- Zip'r Traveler Specifications contains detailed information about the specifications for the Traveler Scooter.
- Zip'r Traveler Scooter Troubleshooting Guide contains common symptoms and resolutions.
- Zipr Traveler Warranty offers detailed information about the 3 year warranty length and exclusions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Zipr Mobility Ships Free Yes Ground Clearance 2.5 Inch Maximum Distance 10 miles Miles Per Hour 4 mph Portability 5 PC Dissasembly Seat Width 14 Inch Turn Radius 30 - 40 Inch Weight Capacity 250 lbs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!