Other Natura product(s)
ConvaTec SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch, manufactured by ConvaTec, is a dependable bag for a two-piece ostomy system.
When coupled with a Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier, this reliable urostomy pouch produces a series of detectable "clicks," which instill users with feeling confident and secure with their ostomy system.
Offering an uncomplicated snap-on, snap-off design, this urostomy pouch allows wearers to easily and quickly remove the pouch without separating the skin barrier from the integument. When you are ready to change the skin barrier, though, be certain to use an adhesive remover, as many individuals find it beneficial.
Featuring an anti-reflux valve, this pouch prevents urine from returning to the top of the pouch, specifically preventing it from reaching your stoma.
This 10 Inch SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch features a one-sided soft, fabric-like comfort panel, which functions to increase discretion. Each box two contains universal night drainage adapters, too.
This urostomy pouch complements a wide variety of lifestyles, including day wear, nightwear, extended travel, hospital, bathing, extended wear, and travel. Order now and boost your confidence with your ostomy system today!
SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch Features and Benefits
- 2 complimentary universal night drainage adapters per box.
- Accuseal tap with valve, which provides an easy connection to night drainage.
- Anti-reflux valve that prevents the backflow or urine.
- Audible security.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- Fold over tab.
- Locking mechanism offers peace of mind.
- Single-sided comfort panel for increased discretion.
- Users are able to quickly change pouches.
SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch Specifications
- Product Numbers: 401533, 401534, 401535, 401536, and 401537.
- Color: Transparent.
- Size: 10 inches.
- Application: To collect contents from a stoma.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A5073.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ConvaTec Sub Brand Natura
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!