The AirSense 10 CPAP Machines by ResMed make it easy for patients with sleep apnea to adjust to sleeping with a CPAP mask. The machines have an Easy-Breathe™ motor that is exceptionally quiet and won't disturb the patient or bed partner. For patients with high pressure intolerance, each AirSense 10 CPAP machine has an AutoRamp feature that delivers low pressure while the patient is falling asleep. Once the patient is asleep, the machine automatically increases the pressure to the prescribed level. The machines also have Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) that automatically increases pressure when the patient is taking a breath and reduces pressure as the patient exhales.
In addition to the Easy-Breathe™ and AutoRamp features, each AirSense 10 CPAP machine comes with a HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier that customizes humidification in order to provides the perfect amount of moisture, at the perfect temperature. This allows the patient to remain comfortable throughout the night. The AirSense CPAP Machines are available in two models: The standard AirSense 10 CPAP machine and the AirSense 10 AutoSet.
The AirSense 10 AutoSet model has an algorithm that constantly works to adjust the patient's therapy pressure according to their needs. The ideal therapy pressure for a patient can vary depending on the time of night or season. The AutoSet ensures that the lowest pressure possible for the patient is delivered.
AirSense 10 Options
- AirSense 10 CPAP – standard machine.
- AirSense 10 AutoSet – upgraded with AutoSet Algorithm
AirSense CPAP Comparison
AirSense 10 Components
- CPAP Machine
- Built-In HumidAire™ Heated Humidifier
- Standard Humidifier Chamber
- SlimLine Tubing, 15mm Diameter
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- Filter Cover
- SD Card, Installed
- Standard Filter, Installed
- Patient Manual
AirSense 10 Optional Accessories
- ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube - 37296
- DC Converter 24V 90W - 37297
- Battery Pack - 1028869
- Travel Battery Pack with Lithium Ion Battery, C-100 - BPS C-100 1.ASMB
ResMed AirSense 10 Features & Benefits
- Easy operation.
- Easy navigation menus and startup.
- HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier.
- Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube.
- Integrated Light Sensor.
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™)
- Therapy Data
- Designed to make CPAP therapy easy. No complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you’re ready to go.
- Quiet Easy-Breathe motor is peaceful for you and your bed partner.
- The user-friendly controls and intuitive interface.
- Color LCD screen.
- Simple to navigate menus.
- Custom comfort settings.
- SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
ResMed AirSense 10 with Water Chamber Specifications
- AirSense 10 Product Numbers: 37203, 37205, 37208, 37207.
- Width: 4.57 Inch.
- Length: 10.04 Inch.
- Height: 5.91 Inch.
- Weight: 2.75 Pounds.
- Sound: 26.6 dBA.
- Water Chamber Capacity: 380 mL.
- AC Power: 90W Power Supply: 100 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz, 1.0 - 1.5A, Class II.
- DC Power: 90 W Power Supply: 24V --- 3.75A.
- Power Consumption: 104 Watts (Typical).
- Peak Power Consumption: 104 Watts.
- Operating Altitude: Sea level to 8500 feet.
- Operating Pressure: 4 – 20 cm H2O.
- Manufacturer: ResMed.
- Brand: AirSense 10.
- AirSense 10 Warranty: 2 years, machine.
Vitality Medical Notes Regarding ResMed CPAP Products
- Vitality Medical Offers Toll Free Phone Support 8 am to 5 pm MST and Email Support.
- Access to Vitality Medical Blog.
- Vitality Medical is solely responsible for advertisements, marketing, pricing, delivery, and any included product setup independent of the manufacturer, ResMed.
- This item Requires a Prescription.
- This item is intended for sale to patients residing in the U.S.A.
- © ResMed 2016 Used with Permission.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care ResMed Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset with HumidAir support wireless data transfer to computer?
If ship to 92807 , how long will it take? Does it come with complete kit ( ready to use) or need to buy extra?
Thank you.Question by: Hung Nguyen on May 18, 2016 1:06:30 AMThere is a specific set up needed to wirelessly transfer information to a computer; therefore, we recommend contacting the manufacturer for details on the proper protocol.
Our economy shipping guarantees product delivery in 7-10 business days.
This item comes with HumidAir Heated Humidifier that offers custom humidification. Other parts and accessories will need to be purchased separately.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 10, 2016 10:35:00 AM
I would recommend it to anyone who has another Cpap which is giving them trouble.