AirSense 10 CPAP is designed to help new CPAP patients comfortably adjust to Sleep Apnea Therapy. Featuring a sleek design and advanced comfort technology, the AirSense 10 CPAP Machine will help you adapt to your day-to-day sleep apnea therapy. The AirSense 10 comes with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier that offers custom humidification. Manufactured by ResMed, the AirSense CPAP Machines are available in four separate versions to meet individuals needs, including the AirSense 10 CPAP, AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 Autoset and AirSense 10 Autoset for Her.
Equipped with SmartStart™ function, the AirSense 10 begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. A built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
ResMed’s new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you’re asleep, your CPAP machine comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
AirSense 10 Options
- AirSense 10 CPAP – standard machine.
- AirSense 10 Elite – upgraded premium model with single pressure.
- AirSense 10 AutoSet – upgraded with AutoSet Algorithm
- AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her – upgraded with AutoSet Algorithm specifically designed for women.
AirSense CPAP Comparison
AirSense 10 Components
- CPAP Machine
- Built-In HumidAire™ Heated Humidifier
- Standard Humidifier Chamber
- SlimLine Tubing, 15mm Diameter
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- Filter Cover
- SD Card, Installed
- Standard Filter, Installed
- Patient Manual
AirSense 10 Optional Accessories
- ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube - 37296
- DC Converter 24V 90W - 37297
- Battery Pack - 1028869
- Travel Battery Pack with Lithium Ion Battery, C-100 - BPS C-100 1.ASMB
ResMed AirSense 10 Features & Benefits
- Easy operation.
- Easy navigation menus and startup.
- HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier.
- Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube.
- Integrated Light Sensor.
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™)
- Therapy Data
- Designed to make CPAP therapy easy. No complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you’re ready to go.
- Quiet Easy-Breathe motor is peaceful for you and your bed partner.
- The user-friendly controls and intuitive interface.
- Color LCD screen.
- Simple to navigate menus.
- Custom comfort settings.
- SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
ResMed AirSense 10 with Water Chamber Specifications
- AirSense 10 Product Numbers: 37203, 37205, 37208, 37207.
- Width: 4.57 Inch.
- Length: 10.04 Inch.
- Height: 5.91 Inch.
- Weight: 2.75 Pounds.
- Sound: 26.6 dBA.
- Water Chamber Capacity: 380 mL.
- AC Power: 90W Power Supply: 100 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz, 1.0 - 1.5A, Class II.
- DC Power: 90 W Power Supply: 24V --- 3.75A.
- Power Consumption: 104 Watts (Typical).
- Peak Power Consumption: 104 Watts.
- Operating Altitude: Sea level to 8500 feet.
- Operating Pressure: 4 – 20 cm H2O.
- Manufacturer: ResMed.
- Brand: AirSense 10.
- AirSense 10 Warranty: 2 years, machine.
Vitality Medical Notes Regarding ResMed CPAP Products
- Vitality Medical Offers Toll Free Phone Support 8 am to 5 pm MST and Email Support.
- Access to Nurse on Staff.
- Access to Vitality Medical Blog.
- Vitality Medical is solely responsible for advertisements, marketing, pricing, delivery, and any included product setup independent of the manufacturer, ResMed.
- This item Requires a Prescription.
- This item is intended for sale to patients residing in the U.S.A.
- © ResMed 2016 Used with Permission.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ResMed Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset with HumidAir support wireless data transfer to computer?
If ship to 92807 , how long will it take? Does it come with complete kit ( ready to use) or need to buy extra?
Thank you.Question by: Hung Nguyen on May 18, 2016 1:06:30 AMThere is a specific set up needed to wirelessly transfer information to a computer; therefore, we recommend contacting the manufacturer for details on the proper protocol.
Our economy shipping guarantees product delivery in 7-10 business days.
This item comes with HumidAir Heated Humidifier that offers custom humidification. Other parts and accessories will need to be purchased separately.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 10, 2016 10:35:00 AM
I would recommend it to anyone who has another Cpap which is giving them trouble.