Customers Also Bought
Who Uses This Product? Individuals who need a CPAP machine but don't want it to interfere with traveling or life experiences.
Why They Love This Product: The unit is easy to use and set up. It is small enough to fit in nearly any suitcase or carry-on. It is lightweight and is compatible with most masks and hoses.
Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine Overview
Convenience and Comfort
The Dreamstation Go Auto CPAP Machine is small and lightweight. At about 2 inches thick, 6 inches wide, and under 2 pounds without the optional rechargeable battery, it fits into almost any bag, including suitcases, briefcases, purses, and carry-on luggage. In addition, the Philips Dreamstation Go Auto CPAP is compatible with all CPAP masks and hoses with 22-millimeter connectors.
CPAP Versus APAP
Respironics Dreamstation Go Travel CPAP Machine is a traditional CPAP machine in that it treats sleep apnea by sending a continuous flow of air into the nose and mouth during sleep. This keeps the airway open and keeps the user's breathing steady. The Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go Travel Auto CPAP Machine is slightly different in that it offers automatic adjustment of the pressure used on a breath-by-breath basis. It senses how much pressure is needed and changes the output with each breath. This reduces the chances that too much or too little air gets into the lungs during sleep, leading to better and healthier sleep for the user.
What Comes in the Box?
- Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go
- Power cord
- 6-foot micro-flex tube
- Reusable filter
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How loud is the Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go?
Should a CPAP machine be used during naps?
In general, yes, but each user is different. Vitality Medical recommends speaking to a medical professional.
Is the DreamStation Go an auto CPAP?
The DreamStation Go CPAP comes in two models: a CPAP (fixed pressure) and an Auto CPAP (auto-titrating).
Can the DreamMapper app be used on Android and iPhone?
Yes, it can be found in both versions of the app store.
What masks work with the DreamStation Go CPAP?
Any mask or hose with a 22-millimeter connector is compatible. Check out Vitality Medical's CPAP supplies page.
Does the Dreamstation Go Auto CPAP Machine come with a battery?
No, the battery is sold separately. Without the battery, the Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go plugs into an electrical outlet and is powered that way.
- Replacement Tubing - 12 Millimeter replaces the breathing tube that originally comes with the Dreamstation Go.
- The Small CPAP Travel Kit is a convenient carrying case that will fit the Dreamstation Go CPAP without the extra battery.
- The Medium CPAP Travel Kit for Philips DreamStation Go protects the CPAP machine while travelling. It fits the Dreamstation Go CPAP with the optional extra battery.
- The Replacement Battery for Philips DreamStation Go provides up to eight hours of wireless battery life for the unit so it can be used even during hiking or fishing trips, or during power outages. It adds an additional 1.53 pounds to the weight of the Philips Dreamstation Go Travel CPAP Machine.
- Manufacturer: Respironics
- Length: 5.9 Inches
- Width: 5.9 Inches
- Height: 2.3 Inches
- Weight: 1.86 Pounds
- Battery Weight: 1.53 Pounds
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Run Time: 8 Hours
- Recharge Time: 5 Hours
- Ramp Time: 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Increments: 5 Minutes
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Noise Level: 30 Decibels
- Product Numbers: 1133376, DSG400S111, DSG500S11, DSG500S11-1133275-1124984, DSG500S11-1133275-1133376, DSG500S11-1133276-1133281, DSG500S11-1133275-1124984
- Application: Travel CPAP Machine
Manuals and Documents
DreamStation Go CPAP Machine Review Video (1:57 minutes)
12mm Tube Demonstration Video (1:29 minutes)
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Filter Care Video (1:39 minutes)
CPAP Battery - Travel and Camping Ready Video (2:16 minutes)
Opening New Lanes Video (1:54 minutes)
- Additional Information