Continuous Passive Motion Machine tables provide a valuable tool for chiropractic practitioners to soften and stretch muscle tissues so they can gently position vertebrae during a patient adjustment. The Series 950 table, by Leander Healthcare Technologies, is a top model in its industry and offers a plethora of advanced features. The onboard flexion/distraction motor allows the practitioner to apply traction and distraction forces on areas of the spine with continuous passive motion. It comes with variable speed control and, unlike the 900 Series, it has electric variable height control.
The Leander 950 can move and position the patient's body to allow specific pressure to areas that need relief and help restore a range of motion as the spine is brought to a better alignment. With the flexion-distraction motion and manual adjustments made by the chiropractor, the level of patient care is significantly increased. The table also allows special adjusting techniques to be performed for the patient, while reducing the strain on the chiropractic practitioner.
Since the 950 Series is a custom chiropractic table, we will require some additional information to make sure you get table that works for your space. Please fill out the following form and fax it back to us at 801-733-5797. Leander 950 Series Chiropractic Table Information Form.
Disclaimer: The Leander CPM tables are custom made and require a shipping lead time between three to four weeks as they are built upon request here in the United States. After filling out the form call customer service to inquire about shipping options and setup (800-397-5899). There is a white glove service available to set up and instruct the user on the table's use.
Leander 950 Series Chiropractic Table Benefits and Features
- It comes with motorized continuous passive motion flexion/distraction.
- It has electrical variable speed (EVS).
- It has an electric height adjustment to raise and lower table.
- It has a multi-function elevation headpiece.
- It includes a "one touch" ergonomic control for cervical, ankle sections, and lateral flexion.
- It has a central caudal section mount controls for variable height with timer and on/off switch.
- The 950 Series includes a break-away abdominal section.
- It is of commercial grade naugahyde upholstery.
Leander 950 Series Chiropractic Table Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 950
- Manufacturer: Leander Healthcare Technologies
- Includes One Year Warranty.
- Cover Color and Other Options are Chosen Through the Leander 950 Series Chiropractic Table Information Form.
- Cushions, Cervical Drop, Thoracic Drop, Pelvic Drop are Special Order (See Form).
- Table Width: 22 Inches.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Leander Health Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!